View Single Post
Old 07-24-2024, 04:59 PM   #4583
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

体育会制覇 Folsom

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
記念号Wメインで颯爽とデビューした� ��ケメンライフセービング部「穣・18� ��」、満を持して初単体作が堂々完成 !!体脂肪9%、厚い胸筋、太い腕、バキ� ��キの6パック…超逆三の圧倒的筋肉� �&敏感なブットマラ!!大人気・武蔵、� ��気との豪華競演!! ノンケアスリート・穣が雄交尾にハ� �りゆく…渾身の激エロス全4パート!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:38:01
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 体育会制覇

Thank You Master: Des Ires and Vincent O'Reilly RAW Paw Creek

Cast: Vincent O'Reilly ,Des Ires
Genres: Bondage ,Anal Fingering ,Sniffing ,aggressive blowjob ,Blindfold ,Blowjob ,Crop ,dungeon ,Orgasm Denial ,Pain
Video language: English
Des Ires has hired Vincent O’Reilly for the day to have his way with. He brings Vincent to his secret dungeon where all of his ropes and devices wait for a new submissive. Vincent strips naked and Des has him slip into some tight black latex. Des ties Vincent’s arms above his head. With a pully and rope, Des lifts him up just enough to be on the tips of his toes. Des unzips Vincent’s latex, unleashing his big hard cock. Des takes a whiff and then sucks it to the hilt. Des blindfolds Vincent and slaps him with a leather paddle until his skin turns red and he calls for mercy. In the next scene, Vincent is tied, face down, to a sawhorse with a bit gag in his mouth. Des stands behind him and hits Vincent’s ass with a leather flogger and then face fucks him with his giant cock. Des turns Vincent over and spreads his legs, sinking his meaty hog into Vincent’s tight asshole and fucks him hard and raw.
Duration: 39:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9706kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thank You Master: Des Ires and Vincent O'Reilly RAW

Wet Hot Jay Roberts and Hector de Silva Crowville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Jay Roberts, Hector de Silva
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Uses his huge dick like a pro to work hard on the bottom’s mouth and then on his big hungry ass, sex the cum out of him and finally shooting a juicy load all over his asshole.
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 475.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Hot Jay Roberts and Hector de Silva

Brenn Wyson vs Jackson Wyatt

Cast: Brenn Wyson ,Jackson
Genres: Tattoo ,Anal Fingering ,switch ,Gay ,Humiliation ,blond ,top ,Jockstrap ,BDSM ,versatile
Undefeated NK bad boy Brenn Wyson is gonna use his professional boxing and MMA experience to kick his opponent’s ass and then fuck it long and hard. Jackson is new to NK and has a height, weight, and age advantage. He’s used to roughing it up with the boys on the tough NYC basketball courts and knows he’s going to be the one to finally take Brenn down and then feed him his big black cock. Will Jackson dominate Brenn on the mat and then fuck him till he cries for mercy, or will Brenn stay on top and pound Jackson’s big, round, bubble butt all the way back to New York?
Duration: 49:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenn Wyson vs Jackson

Bondage Orgy Crozet

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Master Tyger, Jake, Sean Cole
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Threesome, Oral Anal Sex, Fingering, Cumshots
Cute young Sean Cole is played off against equally cute Jake as they strive to please their Master. This is a passionate ass eating, dick slurping, submission treat.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:35
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1070kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 699.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Orgy

StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw Hauula

Studio: StockyDudes
Hey it's Brandon Ramm here and I wanted to personally tell you about this scene I shot because well, I ended up so horny while filming it I had to jump in! Chubby stud Craig Cruz, the monster hung chaser Brock Fulton, and everyone's favorite new cub Zeke Johnson decided they wanted to have me film them in a hot hotel hookup session wearing jockstraps. Who is going to say no to that?!
Everything started out normal enough. The guys make out, then start getting naked. The guys work on Zeke first getting him at attention. Do you notice Brock's amazing ass in the air in this shot? Well Craig did and he is the first one to start eating it and we get to watch. This also gives us a prime view of Craig's ass, which will be pounded very soon.
Craig moves from Brock's ass to his huge cock, gagging on it as he works it with some deep throat skill. Brock flips Zeke over and dives face first into Zeke's furry hole while Craig works Brock's bone. The guys then switch positions and Zeke fingers both dudes holes in some double fingering action. Brock goes back for more oral pleasure from Craig followed by additional oral attention by Zeke. Everyone is getting their asses eaten at this point!
The guys decided to really drive Brock wild and Craig sucks Brock's cock while Zeke eats Brock's hole. Hot! At this point I was rock hard filming all this and I knew Craig had been wanting me to fuck him for a while. So I decided to strip down and do something I rarely do, jump in the scene and get the anal fuck action started. I handed the camera to Zeke (thanks Zeke!) and spread Craig's hole open. It was already wet from all the spit Zeke had lubed it with so I slid my hard cock right up in Craig's warm hole. It was amazing and you can tell it really turned the guys on to see Craig getting fucked. I pumped away at his ass and then asked Brock if he was ready to fuck Craig.
Brock jumped up and replaced me behind Craig, and before you know it he was pumping his huge thick cock deep inside him. Zeke was pre cumming a lot at this point and was feeding his precum to the guys like it was honey with Brock still banging balls deep up Craig's hole.
Craig takes a break and decides to clean Brock's cock off with some hot ass-to-mouth action. This gets Brock ready for another round and this time it's Zeke's turn to get anally slammed. Zeke bends over and Brock starts pounding away at his ass with Craig hard and stroking watching this go down. Zeke changes positions and sits on Brock's cock, riding it some more while we watch.
The guys have been going at it for a while now and everyone is ready to cum so Zeke climbs off Brock's cock and goes back down on it some more before Zeke blows his load in Craig's face. Followed by Craig shooting off a thick white load of his own. Then it's Brock's turn to cum and he asks the guys "are you ready?" followed by several huge sprays of cum that hit his own face, Zeke's face, and Craig's chest. They all lick up the messy loads that are now covering them all finishing up with some cum swapping kisses. Needless to say my cumshot was not captured on camera but you can bet after all this hot action I managed to shoot my own load shortly after. Hope you enjoy this one guys, I know I did!
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 543.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

Fistpack 6 - Can Openers Meckling

Hot stuff with 8 super cute Latin teen ( 18 +) boys in hard bareback, piss, cum eating and bareback action!! In the first scene two teen boys piss of hung daddy who punishes them by .... pissing all over them, making them piss on eachother and then bareback fuck eachother before he bareback fucks them and dumps cum in their faces!! Later in the dvd a super cute 18 year old pale skinned boy is seduced by another gorgeous 18 year old with a sex crew cut .. after mutual blowjobs, crew cut bends the sexy pale skinned boy over and rims out his asshole, then fingers his tight little asshole, pushing one, two fingers up there finally squeezing virtually his whole hand up the 18 year olds ass! Crew cut then gives pale boy a fabulous and sexy bareback fuck before the lads dump huge loads of boy semen into eachothers mouths! In another scene a lad is seduced by a young workmate in an office .. and takes his 10 inch cock up his arse bareback before mutual cum gobbling!! Later two absolute cuties, both with big cocks, do hot and mutual bareback fucking and cum eating: this is an excellent film with not soft cock in site, very hard barebcak anal, great fingering (looks like a hand up there in a couple of scenes!!) and rimming and spectacular cum eating in every scene ... very rmended!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:17:16
Video: 544x416, XviD, 1259kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack 6 - Can Openers

Время генерации страницы 0.04067 секунды с 9 запросами