View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 08:22 AM   #5547
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fraternite HD Remaster Mount Nebo

Release Year: 2023
Release year: 2023
Genre: ADV, School, Vaginal, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, BDSM, Humiliation, Sex Toys, Virgin, Torture, Group, Guro, Pervert, Bukkake, Bigtits, DFC/Tiny tits/Small Breasts, Fisting
Censorship: yes
Developer/Publisher: CLOCKUP
Platform: PC/Windows
Publication type: Original (licensed)
Medication: Not required
Version: Final
Game language (plot): Japanese, English
Interface language: Japanese
Voice language: Japanese
System requirements:
OS: Win 7/8.1/10 | CPU: [email protected] | RAM: 4 GB | VRAM: 1 GB | HDD: 7.1 GB
Description:
The girl Mio, who was deeply traumatized and depressed after being involved in a gang case, gradually regains her will to live after interacting with Yuka online. Mio then asks her company to move to the town where Yuka lives in order to seek further "rescue". The family wholeheartedly supports the request and wishes her a speedy recovery. Mio and her two younger friends, Taichi and Mei, start life with a clean slate.
However, the company's joyful new life slowly crumbles when Mio, at Yuki's request, decides to join the Brotherhood Club, a shady off-campus organization. Meanwhile, Taichi begins to develop feelings for his classmate Megumi, whom he saw on the street on the first day after moving in. However, he soon learns that Megumi is also a member of this strange club.
Mentally wounded girls in search of "salvation" and Taichi, seeking to help them, cross paths, which leads to a new tragedy...
Total size: 7.1 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fraternite HD Remaster

The Pony Wendel

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences.
'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pony

Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD Middlebury Center

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in. Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind.
Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD

Exposed Dia Zerva, pd Mombasa

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
And after a short trip through the wilderness he is going to lead her back to the barn and have his way with her some more. The iron brace that PD uses to restrain Dia is ideal for a number of interesting uses.
Duration: 57:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 643.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed Dia Zerva, pd

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 Coleman

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

The Farm part 2 Fort Lauderdale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police ' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm part 2

Mouth Ass Whore Sarah Jane Ceylon Putney

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.When he bends her over and sex her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration.
Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mouth Ass Whore Sarah Jane Ceylon
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03082 секунды с 9 запросами