View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 08:28 AM   #1548
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Pony Dandenong

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences.
'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pony

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 Glyndon

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

The Farm part 2 Moville

The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police ' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm part 2

The Escape Room Woosung

The Escape room is a gripping tale of two girls (Ariana Barbie, Graceyy Baby) and imprisoned in a twisted prison-themed escape room challenge. They have 60 minutes to figure their way out of the BDSM-inspired games. The girls discover the secrets behind each game. Can they escape, or will Mistress (Vegan Beagle) eliminate them?
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 939.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Escape Room

The Cane Bet part 1 Orla

Lexi Holland and Dani Synclair are called into the office of strict administrator Sky Terrapin. They were planning to take the sats for other students, which is illegal around here. Instead of informing the authorities, Lexi and Dani suggest a caning instead. Sky agrees and has them strip nude for 18 strokes each, which they count out loud. And then another 18 strokes after that. 36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02014 секунды с 9 запросами