Old 07-25-2024, 11:10 AM   #72948
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Czech Hunter Pt.743

Czech Hunter Pt.743

Cast: Guy nr. 743
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English

I went out to film some trains and look for dudes to fuck. Soon I noticed a guy smoking at a tram stop. He was angry at his girlfriend and wanted to party with his friends. That sounded promising. The dude was good looking, so I didn't fuck around and offered him a nice way to make money. He was a car mechanic, but the job didn't pay much. Playing games with me for cash looked easy at first... After a quick look at his adorable cock, we moved in the bushes for a blowjob. There he took care of me like an experienced whore. But he had limits, outdoor anal was too much for him. I simply took him to my place and paid him enough to become my bitch for next thirty minutes. Sliding inside of that ass felt incredible. I stretched him out nicely and then pounded until my cock erupted with cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8577kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt.743

Where There's Smoke There's Fire: Theo Brady 720p

Cast: Theo Brady
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

This new generation of residents are something else. They don't care enough to follow the rules, but they say they care when you confront them. This House Manager was dealing with this particular resident, and it was the same story. He told him that he needed a measure of good faith that he wouldn't screw up again. The Manager knew he would screw up again, but he just wanted to get his dick wet, of course. The resident didn't fight back much, and as a matter of fact he took the opportunity to get a nut himself. What gives? Ten years ago the residents didn't like being cum dumps at all, and were just happy to have a place to crash. Nowadays, yoyos like this guy are content to be a jizz rag. Well, one thing is for sure - this guy can suck a cock. Guys in recovery usually can, but wowzers what a mouth and throat. However, he has a total skill stack: His little bubble butt is ripe for the picking. The Manager shoves his cock deep inside and gives him an incredible pounding. At one point, he even shoves one of his balls in the guy's hole! All the while the resident is jerking off - he has a boner from being mistreated. Such is life. When there is a problem, there are always tell tale signs, just like when there's smoke, there's fire. At least we have the Halfway House to help guide these poor souls.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2079kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 444.1 MB

Download Where There's Smoke There's Fire: Theo Brady 720p

Jax Thirio, Damian Rose - Let me Make it up to You

Kissable mouths, suckable cocks and fuckable asses - triple pleasure every time!

Duration: 28:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jax Thirio, Damian Rose - Let me Make it up to You

Sexless No More

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

It's the end of the first school day after a two-month lockdown. Professor Dani Rivera greets colleague Diego Reyes and they chat about how good it is to be able to have some freedom again. It wasn't easy being confined to their homes. Dani missed going to the gym and Diego missed... having sex. Visibly horny and turned on by the conversation, Diego approaches Dani and asks if he hasn't miss sex at all?!

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sexless No More

Steve go hardcore

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots

James gets fucked hard by bad boy Steve in this kick ass new update from Collection. James had been into Steve for a while, but he had never had the courage to ask him out. One afternoon when Steve approached him James jumped at the chance to go out with him. At the end of their date Steve brought James home and kissed him passionately. That ignited a fire that was not going to be denied.

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 923.1 MB

Download Steve go hardcore
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06147 секунды с 9 запросами