View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 04:22 PM   #764
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Pt. 746 Dolliver

Cast: Guy nr 746
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English
This hunt went quite differently than I planned. I started near a college looking for students willing to make extra money. Instead, I met this tough looking German Jiu Jitsu fighter. What are the odds, right? He was in Prague for a fighting event that was scheduled for the next day. I like martial arts, so I paid him for a private lesson. He didn't object at all and followed me home to show me the basics. It was quite interesting, and I was able to admire his chiseled half-naked body. The guy wasn't shy at all and took off his undies without any pressure. He almost encouraged me to do more naughty stuff. I think my new trainer was into big muscular dudes like me. I hope he didn't regret it when I put my cock in his ass. For a big tough guy, his butt was a way too tight and sensitive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15290kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 746

Exxxtra Credit Vanlue

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Robbie Rojo needs the extra credits to pass his German class and has a plan. Professor Vadim Romanov has agreed to meet him individually, as long as he takes the lesson seriously.
Robbie isn’t cooperating and Mr. Romanov has had enough and recommends that they end the session. But Robbie knows exactly how he’s going to do to pass this class. See, he’s heard that the Professor sometime’s plays with his male students.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 868.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exxxtra Credit

Время генерации страницы 0.03920 секунды с 9 запросами