View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 04:26 PM   #890
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Colonary Academy, Scene #02 (Dominic Pacifico, Josh Mikael) Penrod

Video language: English
Stuffing raw poultry with chef Dominic Pacifico is putting some dirty thoughts into his assistant Josh Mikael 's mind! After filling up a gaping bird for a cooking demonstration, Josh exposes his furry ass to the chef in hopes that he is in the mood to stuff something else. After complimenting Josh's big hungry hole, Dominic uses his fingers and hard cock to fill him up. Dominic barebacks Josh's soon-to-be gaping ass as Josh begs the chef to give him more. When rawing him simply isn't enough, Dominic finally satisfies his horny assistant by stuffing his entire hand into his eager hole. Wearing only a cock ring and leather boots, Josh climbs onto the counter to ride Dominic's clenched fist. Dominic holds his arm steady as a grateful, gaping Josh bobs up and down on his thick forearm. For only a moment, the chef removes his hand from Josh's ass to admire the man's wrecked hole. Dominic shoves his fist back inside of Josh to continue the anal destruction before the hairy assistant shoots a load of sticky cum out of his cock. The pleased chef exclaims that he finally has enough gravy for his stuffing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Colonary Academy, Scene #02 (Dominic Pacifico, Josh Mikael)

RawFuckClub Daddies favorite muffin Amonate

Studio: RawFuckClub
London is full of hot muffins. He loves to be jingled around by two muscle daddies. We live for a big hairy ass..
Duration: 24:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub Daddies favorite muffin

Czech Hunter Pt. 747 Krnov

Cast: Guy nr. 747
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
It was a chilly day but I really wanted to fuck. I ignored the weather and went out into the streets of Prague, looking for cuties. The guy I met was almost too good. Nicely built and all smiles but hated the camera. I could tell he was going to be difficult. I had to gain his trust first. He was straight and had a girlfriend, so a lot of money was needed. Finally, I got him into my place. The dude liked it. Standing nude in front of me gave him a nice semi. I admired his chiseled body, there was a lot of hard work behind it. Luckily, my new friend was both greedy and horny. Maybe he wanted to try something new... It was his idea to take a shower and suck each other off. He handled my cock perfectly, finally someone who liked things rough. I couldn't wait to try his hairy ass for the first time.
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14723kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 747

Gay - Sean Duran, Jason Vario Trapped Scene 3 Sidell

Tegan Zayne has been missing for a week and the police are baffled by his disappearance. Jason Vario is a detective from the city who is to work with local officer, Sean Duran, on the case. The two disagree on how to tackle finding Tegan and when their words get heated, Sean tells Jason to prove that he has the bigger dick. Jason is cool as a cucumber when he whips out his big monster cock. Officer Sean can see that he's been outsized and gets on his knees to get the whopper down his throat. Sean does his duty and gets Jason's massive pole hard as a rock as he slobbers on the shaft and sucks his big sack. Jason doesn't want to be left out of the cock sucking fun and helps Sean out of his clothes. Jason takes his turn by getting Sean's thick dick in his mouth. He savors the flavor and works every inch of Sean's tatted and muscled up body. After getting his fill of dick, Jason wants a taste of Sean's hairy hole. He bends the stud over and opens him up with his tongue to make way for what he's about to get next. Jason slides his meat deep into Sean as he grunts with every thrust from the detective. Jason pounds away on his counterpart, literally fucking the cum right out of him. After Jason sees that Sean has gotten what he needs, he pulls out and drains his balls all over Sean's tight and toned ass. Now that their differences have been put aside, they'll need to pull together and get to work finding Tegan before it's too late.
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11746kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Sean Duran, Jason Vario Trapped Scene 3

The Boss' Right Hand Dhaka

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Fetish, Kink, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
When Dale Savage finds his employee, Brian Bonds, slacking on the job, he takes command and teaches Brian a lesson in hole stretching. He pulls Brian's pants down and bends him over the table as he whips out his cock and pushes Brian's face down into his crotch. Brian's mouth feels amazing wrapped around Dale's throbbing cock, but Brian's hairy asshole looks even more appealing. Dale can't resist the temptation and sticks his face in Brian's big crack. It tastes amazing so Dale goes the extra mile to really get inside with his hungry tongue. When Brian is nice and opened up, Dale slides his throbbing hard cock into Brian's ass and pumps away until Brian begs for 'The Boss' Right Hand'. Dale happily obliges and slides his fingers inside until he's wrist deep in his subordinate. Dale keeps a steady pace fist fucking Brian as he goes as deep as he can with his arm. Brian loves the depth he's getting from Dale's thick arm and rides it up and down until his thick cock blows a creamy load all over the break room table. It's a toss up for Brian's employment situation. He was supposed to be learning a lesson, but instead he learned to love 'The Boss' Right Hand'.
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6552kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boss' Right Hand

Trapped Scene 2 Neyba

Tegan Zayne heads north for the weekend to collect his thoughts and to sort out his life. After stopping in at a watering hole he finds himself in a less than ideal situation with a local stud who takes advantage of his distraught state of mind. Tegan is and kidnapped right outside the bar in broad daylight. Meanwhile, inside the bar, Seth Santoro and Ryan Finch have their cocks out by the pool table. They jack their bushy rods and make out hard before the studs worship each other's musky pits and bulging muscles with plenty of licking, sniffing and spitting to go around. Seth caves to his cock huger and gets on his knees to take Ryan's throbbing dick down his throat. Seth is eager to please and gets Ryan as hard as he can get as he deepthroats and gags on the ripped jock's cock. After sucking on Ryan, Seth bends his buddy over the pool table to lick his tight, hairy hole. Ryan loves Seth's tongue in his ass and moans out as he begs Seth to go deeper. Seth wants some ass action too and mounts up to ride his buddy's face. Seth rubs his furry asshole all over Ryan's hungry mouth and shoves his cock down his throat to face fuck Ryan balls deep. All the ass eating gets Ryan ready to blow and Seth leans over to lick up Ryan's big wet load. The taste of Ryan on his tongue puts Seth over the edge and he drains his sack all over Ryan's panting, sweaty face. Seth and Ryan are fully satisfied, but Tegan on the other hand, is in a world of hurt when he wakes up on Monday morning in a strange bed in the middle of nowhere. It's time for Tegan to panic.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trapped Scene 2

Hot Ass: Stefan Falco 1080p Shickley

Cast: Stefan Falco
Stefan Falco looks so horny as he lays back and gropes himself. Luckily there is a helper on hand to take control. The helper opens Stefan's shorts, which are removed. That shows off his bulging underwear which is groped by the helper. With the underwear pulled aside Stefans big, fat, cock and his balls are released. His dick is rock hard and in need of attention. Oiled hands start to wank that dick and rub the balls too. The underwear is removed too as the big dick is wanked hard. The hot ass hole is checked and fully exposed when Stefan's legs are raised. He holds his legs up as the hairy hole is oiled. The cock is wanked more too and the balls are squeezed. That tight hole is rubbed and then a finger slips inside. The finger is fucked deep into the hole as the stiff dick is taken to the edge. The cock is kept on edge as a dildo is fucked up that hot ass hole. Stefan takes it well and turns over onto his knees, presenting the ass for more attention. His dick is pulled back through his legs to be wanked, as the dildo is fucked hard into the hot ass. A larger dildo is then used, stretching the hot ass wider still. It is fucked deep inside and pulled out and then fucks hard as the hairy ass is spanked as well. Stefan lays on his right side, trapping cock and balls between his legs as the dildo fucks up his ass again. That ass hole gets a great workout from the toy.
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Ass: Stefan Falco 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.02761 секунды с 9 запросами