Old 07-25-2024, 05:40 PM   #20038
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gay - Haigan Sence & Jet (Raw)

Gay - Haigan Sence & Jet (Raw)

Video language: English

I am pretty sure I am just going to keep having Haigan Sence do these "Bossy" themed videos.
He is a dominant Top, and truly gets turned-on by making anyone be his bitch.Jet is actually quite perfect to be dominated.
He had been asking for a bit more bondage in his shoots. I was a little worried because Haigan can get very aggressive and fuck
extremely hard. Jet loves to get fucked, but there is a speed and depth that keeps him hard and shooting.
A couple times on previous shoots we had to cut because he was getting fucked too hard.
This time out, we never had a problem. Haigan rides him HARD!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2164kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 472.9 MB

Download Gay - Haigan Sence & Jet (Raw)

The Ass Master

Cast: Josh West ,Kyler Rogue ,The GIMP
Genres: Male Sub ,Hairy ,Rough Sex ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Gimp ,big dick ,master ,top
Video language: English

This week Josh West is the Ass Master and he has his gimp with him. Both have monster cocks and they are ready to use and abuse newcomer Kyler Rogue. The Ass Master stuffs wild toys up Kyler's ass and he's delighted to hear the boy screams and submits. Kyler endures a full bag of and he is made to hold it in while Josh flogs the hell out of him. After the boy's ass is cleaned and stretched, Josh stuffs Kyler's hole with his fists while the gimp fills the other hole with his freaky fat cock. Kyler is tied up and fucked by Josh and the gimp relentlessly until he begs for their loads.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Ass Master
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.28479 секунды с 9 запросами