luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Modelling dreams forgotten as he's tied up and gagged

Modelling dreams forgotten as he's tied up and gagged

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

I knew the gullible wannabe model would turn up at my warehouse, his craving for cash and fame over-riding his common sense - namely, not to go alone into an unfamiliar private location with a stranger.
When Terry sees my cheap photography props, the dumb lad is easily convinced my 'model scouting' is legit, as I run him through a few ego-fluffing basic poses. And luckily for me, Terry is all beauty, no brains. I easily segue from snapping portraits, to "posing with some rope". The stupid lad lets me tie his wrists up, convinced by my offhand assurances that it's "all the rage in Paris."
With Terry posing on his knees, no doubt imagining himself the noble object of lust to a hundred women, I approach from behind and slip a ballgag into his mouth before he can even protest. My dick hardens as his face betrays his worry - he's no longer feeling like he's in control of events. When I insist on tying his arms above his head, it's obvious his comfort zone is entirely breached. I turn on him. I rub my throbbing cock against Terry's body, groping him through his clothes, slapping him when he attempts to yell for help through his gag.
I yank his pants down, tear his shirt open and right off his body. Terry's cock is huge, and I greedily reach out and grab it, stretching his balls, sniffing his heady masculine scent. As Terry struggles and screams into his gag, to no avail, I yank open his tight arse cheeks, and expose his pristine straight arsehole - my prying fingers working their way into his crack, the first man to touch him in such an invasive way.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:00
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1990kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 452.6 MB

Download Modelling dreams forgotten as he's tied up and gagged

Bound Prison Part 2: Officer DelRay has his Prisoners on Edge

Cast: Michael DelRay
Genres: Athletic ,Gay ,Oral Sex ,Edging ,Male Sub ,Male Handler ,Prostate Stimulation ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,BDSM
Video language: English

BOUND PRISON Part 2. Previously rookie Correctional Officer Michael DelRay was bound, fucked and broken in by inmates on BOUND GODS. This time this straight stud muscle officer thinks he can have it his way with the inmates, but these guys have a different idea in mind. Sebastian Keys witnesses DelRay taking advantage of Tony Orlando and knocks him out. The two inmates decide to teach this crooked officer a lesson and tie him up tight in rope bondage and shut him up with duct tape. When Michael comes to, these inmates begin the fun. They torment DelRay and get his rock hard monster cock right up to the edge of cumming over and over again. Michael screams in pain as his cock can barely take anymore. It somehow gets even bigger as they blow him and use toys that barely fit. Tony Orlando torments DelRay's Veiny monster cock and big his giant balls get stretched out and bitten. Sebastian takes clothespins and torments Michael's sensitive nipples. The two then find out DelRay is intensely ticklish and the torment turns to extreme endurance tickling. Finally after DelRay just cant take anymore, the inmates steal his camera and record his huge massive thick load cumshot. Well this isn't the end of Officer DelRay's story just yet. Check out BOUND PRISON part 3 coming soon to Kink BOUND GODS.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bound Prison Part 2: Officer DelRay has his Prisoners on Edge
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04928 секунды с 9 запросами