View Single Post
Old 07-26-2024, 12:02 PM   #1960
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lena Julliete and Audrey Leigh Clayville

Cast: Lena Julliete ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering ,Electro Clamp ,Electric Dildo ,Humiliation ,Electrical Play ,Dominatrix ,trimmed ,Sybian ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Words fail to describe the beauty of Lena Juliette as she discovers the pleasure of electrical play. Audrey introduces her slowly, then makes her cum, cum and cum again in this erotic journey.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 271.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Julliete and Audrey Leigh

Slave to Desire: Maitresse Madeline dominates 19-year-old lesbian anal slut! New Point

Cast: Abella Danger ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Bondage ,Tattoo ,Brunette ,Sub ,19-Year-Old ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,Spanking ,Fingering ,Latinx
19-year-old Abella Danger stumbles upon Maitresse Madeline’s advertisement for her telephone domination services. Driven by desire she meets up with the dominatrix for an incredible, personal session. Madeline hardly spares her. Instead she unleashes a barrage of punishing domination filled with spanking, bondage, finger banging, pussy licking, a zipper and brutal anal strap-on fucking! Abella is unable to resist as she’s bound to a wall, then tied up in bed and fucked, all the while enduring one punishment after another!
Duration: 59:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave to Desire: Maitresse Madeline dominates 19-year-old lesbian anal slut!

Dana DeArmond Far Rockaway

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Outdoors ,Facesitting ,Cattle Prod ,other hair color ,Strap On ,Corporal Punishment ,Nipple Clamps ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Dominatrix
Dana and I take a little vacation from the basement dungeon to play outside. First I fuck her with the electric strap-on then I take her by the pool to see just how many zaps with the cattle prod she can take. As night falls I tie her to the bridge and put a voice activated electrode in her ass so that every time she makes a noise she shocks her own butt. She also endures some harsh nipple clamps and several screaming orgasms before I lock her back downstairs with the other girls in my collection.Don’t miss this update!!
Duration: 31:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 363.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond

Mummified and Electrified Pussy Worship! Fort Madison

Cast: Isis Love ,Wenona
Genres: Tens Unit ,shaved ,BDSM ,Anal ,Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Lesbian ,Pussy Eating ,mixed ,shaped
Wenona is tough, but Isis is tougher. In this battle of the brunettes, Wenona is spread open and mummified, with only her mouth, pussy, and tits exposed. But that’s all Isis needs of her little fuck doll. Isis stuffs Wenona’s cunt with an electric pussy plug, zaps her tits with sticky pads, and lets her blindfolded sub hear the sound of the tazer before she gives it to her. Wenona must push through her fear and shock and keep her tongue busy, working to please her mistress. Wenona licks Isis’s sweet pussy and ass exactly the way her mistress demands. A true sadist, Isis gets hotter the more Wenona endures. She cums all over her sub slut’s face. Wenona cums too, and must suffer for it.
Duration: 36:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mummified and Electrified Pussy Worship!

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury Trafalgar

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager’s miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries’ struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

Severe Reverse Cowgirl Training Ana Foxxx, Day One Noatak

Cast: Owen Gray ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: foreskin ,brunet ,Oral Sex ,master ,Role Play ,shaped ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Gimp
Ana is a Good Girl, but she lacks Discipline. She has very little control over her own pussy, and Orgasms just flow like obscenities off a sailor’s tongue. No Discipline. However, her legs are amazing. She doesn’t even ‘workout’. But she is strong. An excellent candidate for the Severe Reverse Cowgirl Training Program. But first, the Lesson…
She makes her own Training Goals. I just offer ‘guidance’. She makes her own Rules. I just enforce them. And she makes mistakes. That is when I Punish Her. But the Rewards are so worth it.
Duration: 1:09:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Severe Reverse Cowgirl Training Ana Foxxx, Day One

Latina Patrol Sophia Leone Wellston

We Got A Runner! Daring Latina bombshell Sophia Leone tries to make a run for it when LP agents attempt to arrest her. Naturally, it doesn't take the agents long to capture her and after a thorough body-search she soon finds herself hand-cuffed to a table in an interrogation room and presented with options. If she obeys Agent Bruno, she won't get deported. She submits and quickly has her wet mouth and tight criminal cunt wrecked as Agent Bruno fucks and sexually dominates her in several positions. After he's done savagely punishing her puta, he rewards her with a big facial.
Duration: 34:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Sophia Leone

Время генерации страницы 0.04016 секунды с 9 запросами