Old 07-27-2024, 01:27 AM   #14139
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bull Interrupted & Adam Gray Jff 540p Sarov

Cast: Adam Gray
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Adam Gray did such a number on my musclepussy. I don't think I've recovered from the way he dug me out. He eats my hole like it's his favorite dessert and glides in and out of me to create that real-life Fleshlight feeling. He fucked me on my back and then realized how deep my hole goes and as a result puts me on my stomach so he can feel the true depth of my ass. Sometimes my holes still get phantom jolts of pleasure from his big cock.

Total size: 434.5 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bull Interrupted & Adam Gray Jff 540p

Impaled, Part 1 Ely

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.
Video language: English
Just one glimpse of Leo Louis's big dick as the blond top strokes it is enough to draw Maverick Sun like a magnet! The brown-haired twink just has to come get a closer look and then stroke it and suck it. Leo toys with Maverick's hole, and soon the eager bottom is ready to sit on that huge cock! Maverick does such a good job taking that dick in doggystyle, Leo fucks him in piledriver, then puts the bottom on his back to fuck a load out of him and covers him with hot jizz.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5551kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Impaled, Part 1

Free The Cock Edmonton

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.
Twink Sam Ledger is having the worst first day at college. He keeps setting off the metal detector, and the impatient guy behind him yanks down his jeans to reveal his cock cage! Sam finally gets to take the cage off in the locker room when he thinks he's alone... but as he tosses it aside he hits showering twink Caleb Manning in the head! Caleb sees the boner Sam's got after his time in the cage and offers him some assistance. The guys suck each other, and Caleb rims the bottom, then fucks him from behind. Sam rides the top till he cums, then takes a huge facial. The keys to his cage belong to Caleb now
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4155kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 701.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free The Cock

Impact Marseilles

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hard Friction, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Jessy Ares, Woody Fox, Shawn Wolfe, Caleb Colton, Fabio Stallone, Jake Genesis, Jeremy Stevens, Marcus Ruhl
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Beards, Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Latino Men, Rimming, Tattoos
When directors Steve Cruz and Bruno Bond turned their cameras on, a live online audience was waiting for Impact. The eight stud fuckers in the bright lights were extra turned-on by knowing their every grunt, lick and thrust was being savored in real time by horny wankers eager to see what happens next. Unstoppable meeting immovable objects, equals Impact, and that's what Cruz and Bond deliver. Shawn Wolfe embodies the term "aching erection." He dials his animal magism to high power to ensnare Woody Fox into filling his every hole and need. Jake Genesis is the guy you want to take to prom ... and introduce to all the closeted guys you went to school with. He meets his match in stud Caleb Colton. Meat and heat collide when these studs figure out how to fuck each other at the same time, or the next best thing. Jeremy Stevens initiates a close encounter of the carnal kind when he zooms in on Fabio Stallone for a chest-thumping tryst that invites one to make room for Fabio's huge cock. Finally, with a body that never stops Marcus Ruhl shows how a bottom gets his needs met. Jessy Ares needs no less but is more than willing to play along for the chance to exploit the goodies that Marcus's mouth and ass have to offer. When these studs make Impact, you're going to be satisfied with the jolt of testosterone that fills your veins.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:58:46
Video: 712x392, XviD, 2024kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Impact

Dark Alley Media Slut Bangers vol1 Tulia

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Raw Fuck Club, Dark Alley Media
Cast: Dark Alley Media Slut Bangers
Genres: Interracial, Muscle, Hunks, Cum Swallowing, Threesomes
In Slut Bangers, the first collection of action packed scenes from Raw Fuck Club, five favorite little raw whores get what they need from big-dicked stallions.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:39
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1995kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Alley Media Slut Bangers vol1

Trapped Scene 2 Sorrento

Tegan Zayne heads north for the weekend to collect his thoughts and to sort out his life. After stopping in at a watering hole he finds himself in a less than ideal situation with a local stud who takes advantage of his distraught state of mind. Tegan is and kidnapped right outside the bar in broad daylight. Meanwhile, inside the bar, Seth Santoro and Ryan Finch have their cocks out by the pool table. They jack their bushy rods and make out hard before the studs worship each other's musky pits and bulging muscles with plenty of licking, sniffing and spitting to go around. Seth caves to his cock huger and gets on his knees to take Ryan's throbbing dick down his throat. Seth is eager to please and gets Ryan as hard as he can get as he deepthroats and gags on the ripped jock's cock. After sucking on Ryan, Seth bends his buddy over the pool table to lick his tight, hairy hole. Ryan loves Seth's tongue in his ass and moans out as he begs Seth to go deeper. Seth wants some ass action too and mounts up to ride his buddy's face. Seth rubs his furry asshole all over Ryan's hungry mouth and shoves his cock down his throat to face fuck Ryan balls deep. All the ass eating gets Ryan ready to blow and Seth leans over to lick up Ryan's big wet load. The taste of Ryan on his tongue puts Seth over the edge and he drains his sack all over Ryan's panting, sweaty face. Seth and Ryan are fully satisfied, but Tegan on the other hand, is in a world of hurt when he wakes up on Monday morning in a strange bed in the middle of nowhere. It's time for Tegan to panic.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trapped Scene 2

Your cum is mine Bangkok

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Street Boys
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Your cum is mine. That's it what our horny guys like.
All the cum. They want to get the semen in every hole. For sure they fuck bareback.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:07:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your cum is mine

Время генерации страницы 0.03605 секунды с 9 запросами