View Single Post
Old 07-27-2024, 01:29 AM   #5404
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Drenched In Piss County Dameron

Video language: English
It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5664kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drenched In Piss County

Men of the Caribbean Klatovy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Maximus Movies
Cast: Alber Charles, Poax Lenehan, Dennys, Rick, Ricardo, Felix Stulback, Tiago De Castro, Lucas Leal
Genres: Latin, Muscles, Outdoors, Oral/Anal Sex
Maximus and renonwed film director Paulo Desanto return to the uncharted islands and locales of the Caribbean to bring you Men of the Caribbean. Be witness to some of the worlds sexiest men fulfill their every fantasy and desire in the most exotic places in the world.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:51:51
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men of the Caribbean

Shameless scouts Normantown

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Streetdancers, Vimpex Gay Media
Genres: Blowjob, Fuck, Jerking, Rimming, threesome, Uniform, young, Twinks, Condom
8 smooth skinned, teenage (18 +) Latin boys in excellent all bareback action with very hot sex and fantastically juicy cumshots in the mouth ... hmm ... great stuff!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:44
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1170kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shameless scouts

Bareback Gold #5 - Too Much To Handle Slovakia

2 hours of Cuban sex. 11 massive cock loving guys. Cubano, a member of Citebeur`s XXXLmunity, is back for more. This time he brought an equally large friend, Lazarro, for a special horse-hung series! 7 new scenes including one-on-ones and three-somes where the two Latino Studs show their full potential with cute young bottom guys like Ludovic Canot or the super-hot Kais. With a finale not to be missed !! When Cubano and Lazzaro are joined by Ned, another humongous cock owner, to fuck two bottom boys and push their limits to unknown grounds.
Duration: 2:00:21
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1910kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Gold #5 - Too Much To Handle

High Voltage Torch

Hot stuff with 8 super cute Latin teen ( 18 +) boys in hard bareback, piss, cum eating and bareback action!! In the first scene two teen boys piss of hung daddy who punishes them by .... pissing all over them, making them piss on eachother and then bareback fuck eachother before he bareback fucks them and dumps cum in their faces!! Later in the dvd a super cute 18 year old pale skinned boy is seduced by another gorgeous 18 year old with a sex crew cut .. after mutual blowjobs, crew cut bends the sexy pale skinned boy over and rims out his asshole, then fingers his tight little asshole, pushing one, two fingers up there finally squeezing virtually his whole hand up the 18 year olds ass! Crew cut then gives pale boy a fabulous and sexy bareback fuck before the lads dump huge loads of boy semen into eachothers mouths! In another scene a lad is seduced by a young workmate in an office .. and takes his 10 inch cock up his arse bareback before mutual cum gobbling!! Later two absolute cuties, both with big cocks, do hot and mutual bareback fucking and cum eating: this is an excellent film with not soft cock in site, very hard barebcak anal, great fingering (looks like a hand up there in a couple of scenes!!) and rimming and spectacular cum eating in every scene ... very rmended!
Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 712x392, XviD, 2088kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: High Voltage

Pissing Troup

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Latino Boys (xy-distribution.com)
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Video language: Spanish
These guys go wild with passion! Deep kissing, deep penetration and hardcore Watersports. These guys suck up a load of cum and wash it down with stream of piss. These guys can't get enough man ass!
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:03:42
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2512kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pissing

Relentless, scene vol.02 Smarr

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: James Ryder, Boomer Banks
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Latinos, Big Dicks, Uncut, Jocks, Kissing, Tattoos, Cumshots
James Ryder is about to be skewered by one of the biggest cocks on the pla. Until then, he can close his eyes and enjoy the sensations of Boomer Banks' warm mouth and skilled hand massaging his balls and sucking his own big dick. Boomer's long, curved cock extends downward while he spit-shines James' cock until it glistens. Then he trades off, challenging James to swallow as much of Boomer's 10 thick inches as he can. Both men are smooth and colorfully inked. James' efforts are relentless, and with a lot of saliva he succeeds in getting Boomer's cock down his throat. Burying his nose in Boomer's dense, black bush, James inhales the sexy funk. Boomer offers his foreskin for lip service before the fucking starts. His enormous cock invites fantasies of 'what must it feel like?' James punishes his hole with a bouncing sit-fuck; Boomer wraps an arm around James' tight abs to jack his cock while they fuck. James flips onto his back, cumming in thick streams that cascade over his hand and shaft. Boomer gives him a deep kiss and shoots all over James' inked chest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4636kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 789.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Relentless, scene vol.02

Время генерации страницы 0.05070 секунды с 9 запросами