View Single Post
Old 07-27-2024, 03:07 AM   #721
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Pt. 722 Hastings

Cast: Lukas
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English
I met Lukas during one of my walks. He was sitting on a park bench and looked quite depressed. The poor guy just had a fight with his wife. After five years of marriage, they were fighting constantly. This month was particularly tough because Lukas didn't have enough money to pay rent. I offered him an elegant solution. The dude wriggled a bit but eventually followed me into my apartment. I don't know if it was his terrible marriage or my personal charm, but Lukas was eager to experiment. We both get on the bed and pleasured each other. Of course, Lukas wanted money but also wanted to break the stereotype of his marriage. But nothing too crazy. He refused to get fucked up the ass and instead offered to fuck me. I didn't hesitate for too long and enjoyed a nice ride on is massive boner.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6522kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 722

Czech Hunter Pt. 733 Lidderdale

Cast: Mickey
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
uring my latest hunt I met a very interesting guy. Mickey was a 19 years old and had a very tough life. He had to take care of himself after his parents kicked him out. Since then, he worked as a croupier and dreamed about becoming a model. For that he needed a modelling portfolio and those aren't exactly cheap. He was waiting for someone when I approached him and started a little chat. Mickey wanted to go visit Christmas markets with his friend but unfortunately, she was late. That was great for me because he agreed to go there with me instead. Of course, it took only a moment to convince him to change his plans completely. We ended up at my place, where my new friend tried to earn as much money as possible. And he needed a lot. To be honest, I don't think he minded experimenting at all.
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 733

Twink Fetish Club Saxis

Some boys are square and to experiment – but that’s not something that can be said about this bunch of kinky young things. Fact is, the likes of Paul Walker, Billy Rubens and Aaron Aurora are only too willing and eager to try something different once in a while, be it fucking around in a sling, getting fisted, playing with sex-toys or banging their mate whilst he’s wearing a leash! They may look all sweetness and light to their grannies back home, but when it comes to their more private moments they’re just a gang of mindless pervs!
Duration: 1:27:19
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2135kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Fetish Club

Marlon Costa, Valney Chocolate Quezon

At this intense sexual awakening and experimental age, these hot assed and poker-dicked stud twinks are always at the ready for some suckin' and fuckin' with any willing good buddy who's like-minded... any time... anywhere.
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6812kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marlon Costa, Valney Chocolate

Время генерации страницы 0.13286 секунды с 9 запросами