View Single Post
Old 07-27-2024, 08:43 AM   #1246
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Soaking the Sofa Salto

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Natalie Ross
Genres: Big tits, Brunette, Close pink, Close-up, Clothed Pissing, Dildo, Pissing, Fingers, Diving, Shaved Pussy, Wet Toy
Video language: English
Natalie Ross, the sexy girl with hot bangs finds her way to a Wet and Pissy event. This hot blond loves spending time with herself and peeing her pants or her shorts. She spends a few minutes rubbing her wet ass and licking her shorts. She latches on to a pussy pump filling it with pee and dumping it over her thin pink top. Moving on, Natalie rests on the sofa in an inverted position prying her pussy open with some orange tongs. With her pussy in an elevated position, she tries her best for a piss facial as her own natural design hinders the effort. Now it is time for Natalie to meet the girl in the mirror. Her reflected image makes for an interesting view as she butt bumps herself on a horizontally mounted dildo. When she walks away from that, she pees one more time and takes a few licks of the wet floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8055kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soaking the Sofa

Soaking The Cleaner Itayanagi

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Blonde, Boy-Girl, Close-up, Czech, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Wet hair
Hot blonde Vinna Reed is doing some hours as a cleaner when her boss starts to watch her bend over and mop the floor. He really wants to get more intimate with Vinna and he's in a rather kinky mood so he sneaks up behind her and takes out his cock before pissing all over her clothes. Vinna thinks anything is more fun than cleaning and kneels down to take even more golden showers from him before she starts sucking his cock! Her boss helps her out of her soaking wet clothes and once she is naked she continues to showcase her blowjob skills before her boss lays down on the desk and she showers him with her pissing pussy. They enjoy some 69 action then Vinna climbs on top of him, riding his thick cock with her tight pussy! Afterwards, this stunning blonde lays down on the table and he starts pissing inside pussy then fills her wet hole with his cock. Vinna takes his dick from her pussy to mouth and then kneels back down on the floor to enjoy getting drenched with more golden showers. Their pee exchanges continue while enjoying their piss fuck and Vinna takes a messy cumshot over her ass while bent over the office desk! Things aren't finished on VIPissy until there has been one final piss shower and Vinna catches her own juices in a glass, with her boss pouring the contents down over her hot naked body
Duration: 27:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8068kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soaking The Cleaner

Rica - Fit Chick Facial Laguna Hills

Release Year: 2024
Hotel worker Rica is here today, she likes sex and she’s interested in seeing what a career in ‘doing it’ is like. She’s a bit soft spoken, and though I wouldn't call her shy, she’s definitely reserved and maybe even leery. She’s nice enough to join us today and when she arrives, it’s on the couch to start this interview. After getting to know a little about her job and sexual history it’s time to get naked. Rica mentions she wasn’t expecting this, but that’s not gonna stop her from achieving her goals. She was hiding an athletically fit body under that outfit, and Rick gets some nice close ups while she shows it off. She gladly plays with our toys and gets the buttplug in, though I don’t think she’s much of a fan of how it feels. We all know what happens next, and I'm pretty sure she has an idea. She doesn’t seem super stoked on it, but she willingly complies and next thing she knows she’s got my cock in her mouth. Remember that sneaky good body she was hiding? Well it looks even better from behind, and that ass and butthole look unbelievable. She’s a good fuck too, as soon as I get it in she’s throwing that ass back on me and we love that. She does great riding me on the couch, and then when I get her in missionary she uses her hands as leverage and once again is pushing that pussy back on me. She’s done anal before, but it’s been years and years, so we’re gonna warm her up and take it nice and slow. She handles my fingers no problem, and after an easy entry we’re buttfuckin’. She does very well during the anal exam lol, and that little booty takes a pounding. After some intense anal action Rick finds out she’s never had a facial before, so guess what she’s getting today? Yup a faaaacial. I blasted her face with some baby batter. Back on the couch all she can think about is getting it off her face. So Rick gives her a nice reprieve and lets her clean up a bit. While she’s doing that cleaning Rick lets her know he’s gonna send that demo tape in and she should be getting some work within 3 weeks or so. He very graciously offers her an uber and after a nice kiss goodbye she’s gone. Thanks for a great interview Rica!
Duration: 58:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7448kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rica - Fit Chick Facial

Amirah Sky - Pierced for pleasure (2024) Rickenbacker AFB

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Amirah Sky
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
We meet Amirah with a very explicit spread as she's wearing socks and a sweater, sitting on the back of the couch to give us a look at her vaginal piercings! She lifts up the sweater to give her large shapely pair a squeeze, enjoying their shape and weight as she introduces herself here. We get a nice close up look at her breasts as she plays with her nipples, pinching them and enjoying the sensations through her entire body...and then she lays back to spread wide, sliding her fingers inside her hole up close. Laying back on an outdoor couch she reaches for a large vibrating magic wand type toy, holding it against her clit and bringing herself to a nice milky orgasm - we note her juices flowing from the pleasure! Next we see her outdoors in a short red dress and high heels, posing next to an office building in public and spreading wide unt9il she's doint the splits - with no panties on, of course...and then she gets totally nude, fucking herself with a toy while a stranger walks past just a few feet away! A white dress is next and she touches herself as traffic drives by, enjoying the breeze on her bare boobs and looking very cute with pink heels. Heading inside for a little more privacy she sticks the big pink toy to the floor, showing off her oral skills with a deepthroat blowjob before climbing on top to ride it in all kinds of fun positions - including the full splits. She finishes off her day of fun by riding the toy and holding the magic wand against her clit for one more orgasm before saying goodbye...Amirah is a super sexy, super horny woman with those irresistable curves and the skills to use them!
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11738kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amirah Sky - Pierced for pleasure (2024)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02776 секунды с 9 запросами