Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2024, 08:32 PM   #8153
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Miss Grace - AI Brain Inhale

I think there have been a lot of misconceptions about men like you. Oh, I know you have a need, a craving to be dominated. Controlled. Manipulated into obeying dominant women. I do get it. This is all part of who you are. You are weak, ruled by your own lust and easily manipulated by dominant women like us. You keep chasing that fleeting feeling of pleasure, knowing that we are the only ones that can really satisfy those urges. That dopamine fix you crave. So go ahead. I want you to get that aroma ready. You can be so mentally deficient, and I think it’s time to change that. You are ruled by your cock which makes you so easy to control. Yet you are so weak for sex you get distracted by anything slightly arousing. This can make you so useless as a slave. You don’t really want to feel useless, now do you? Not when you find so much pleasure in obeying us. Today, I will cleanse your mind of all the unnecessary clutter. Thoughts that serve no purpose will be eliminated. Thoughts not of me will be eliminated. Your scattered way of living is of no use to me. It's time for a reprogramming, a reset of your mind. Once I snap my fingers, I want you to take a nice big sniff of your aroma. I want you to breath it in, breath so deep your brain starts leaking out of your cock. Drip for me bitch. Yessss, breath in that aroma and begin to lose your mind to me. LOOP THIS CLIP FOR THE ULTIMATE AI EXPERIENCE! LET HAZEL AND LUNA CONTAMINATE YOUR MIND!!!

File size: 506 MB , Resolution: 19201080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/m7vr1n1qpzhn
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04247 секунды с 9 запросами