Old 07-27-2024, 09:07 PM   #14144
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Colt Muscles in Leather Scene 4 Lincang

Studio: Colt
Cast: Kristian Alvarez, Scott Carter
Bent over, cuffed, and with his ass in the air, new meat Scott Carter is ready and waiting for a visit from a true leather top. A dark figure enters the room, clad head-to-toe in leather. Walking in and grabbing a handful of ass, leather top-man Kristian Alverez makes his presence known. Grabbing the back of Scott's head, Kristian feeds Scott a face full of his leather bulge. Kristian lowers his leather pants, pulls his humungous, uncut cock out from his bulging leather jock and demands service on his terms. It's a deep throated force feeding of monster meat for this willing and hungry cock sucker. From boots to balls, Scott dutifully services his leather master's every command. And good service like this does not go unrewarded. Stripped naked and waiting the sling, Scott is ready for some hard anal punishment. Kristian inspects Scott's hot and hungry hole as he strokes his throbbing cock. With a wad of spit he wets his man tool and then drills it in. Scott grabs ahold of his ass cheeks and spreads ‘em wide to take every inch of his thick piece. Kristian power fucks that ass, driving it hard and without mercy like a well-tuned, big dicked top machine. With his balls ready to explode, Kristian sits back and makes his bottom ride his horse-hung cock home. Scott climbs up and grinds his ass all over that big juicy dick. Ready to shoot, Kristian stands up, forces Scott to his knees and strokes his thick, white load all over Scott's face and chest. As the cum drips down his body, Scott unleashes his own nut busting load with a fury. Cum dripping everywhere, Kristian Alverez walks away, leaving Scott to lap it all up all on his own.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Muscles in Leather Scene 4

Trapped Scene 2 Studio City

Video language: English
Tegan Zayne heads north for the weekend to collect his thoughts and to sort out his life. After stopping in at a watering hole he finds himself in a less than ideal situation with a local stud who takes advantage of his distraught state of mind. Tegan is and kidnapped right outside the bar in broad daylight. Meanwhile, inside the bar, Seth Santoro and Ryan Finch have their cocks out by the pool table. They jack their bushy rods and make out hard before the studs worship each other's musky pits and bulging muscles with plenty of licking, sniffing and spitting to go around. Seth caves to his cock huger and gets on his knees to take Ryan's throbbing dick down his throat. Seth is eager to please and gets Ryan as hard as he can get as he deepthroats and gags on the ripped jock's cock. After sucking on Ryan, Seth bends his buddy over the pool table to lick his tight, hairy hole. Ryan loves Seth's tongue in his ass and moans out as he begs Seth to go deeper. Seth wants some ass action too and mounts up to ride his buddy's face. Seth rubs his furry asshole all over Ryan's hungry mouth and shoves his cock down his throat to face fuck Ryan balls deep. All the ass eating gets Ryan ready to blow and Seth leans over to lick up Ryan's big wet load. The taste of Ryan on his tongue puts Seth over the edge and he drains his sack all over Ryan's panting, sweaty face. Seth and Ryan are fully satisfied, but Tegan on the other hand, is in a world of hurt when he wakes up on Monday morning in a strange bed in the middle of nowhere. It's time for Tegan to panic.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trapped Scene 2

Gay Carlos, Louis and Timarrie _ 720p South Naknek

This week “The Moon Night Club”, one of the best Barcelona’s gay venues, opens again his doors for our mates: Brazilian huge-dicked Carlos Leão has brought there his American muscled friend Timarrie Baker for a . When they meet our hunky Latin Louis Ricaute, our guys do not miss the opportunity for a hard session of condom-free sex, right there on the club’s table and they invite him to join them! What luck for Carlos that can take a double-dose of smooth assholes and give every inch of his huge pole for the pleasure of his buddies! And what a hot welcome for Timarrie, that will end with his pretty face covered in cum!
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 597.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Carlos, Louis and Timarrie _ 720p

Photosession Videos: Jean LaBete Pratt

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshots, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Uncut.
After a very popular casting a while back, we are happy for the return of Jean LaBete in this weeks photo session at BelAmi. Jean LaBete is a bit more muscular than most of our newcomer boys, but he still has a softness to him that renders his body very pleasing. By looking at his hands, you can tell Jean`s muscle is not just for show, but is put to good use daily with healthy manual labour. He is cute, has a beautiful long dick and is topped off by a pleasantly furry butt, George Duroy says.
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1440x816, AVC (H.264), 4165kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 495.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Photosession Videos: Jean LaBete

Parker London vs Logan Scott Clinton Township

Cast: Parker London ,Logan Scott
Genres: versatile ,Humiliation ,Muscle ,Submission ,Rimming ,muscular ,brunet ,Athletic ,Jockstrap ,Role Play
This week it’s the battle of the beef as we welcome two new muscle studs to NK. Parker London is a six foot two, 205 pound, wall of solid muscle with a big, meaty cock. He’s also butch as they come. At six foot one and 220 pounds, Logan Scott is all muscle with a quiet, brooding demeanor and a big, fat dick that can intimidate even his most confident opponent. Which of these hunks will come out on top and celebrate by pounding the loser’s hot beefy ass, and which will be licking his wounds after being humiliated and fucked?
Duration: 48:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Parker London vs Logan Scott

Colt Uniform Men Scene 4 Muellheim

Studio: Colt
Cast: Bob Hager, Scott Hunter
Where there's smoke there's FIRE! British stud Scott Hunter and Yankee, Colt Man Bob Hager burn it up in a smoking hot Fireman fantasy scene.Amidst the sirens and the smoke, brave Bob has rescued his fallen uncut brother Scott. Giving him the kiss of life he ignites both their manly passions. Bob opens his fireman's coat and lets Scott lick the sweat away from his thick hairy chest. As the gear comes off Scott gets on his knees and takes Bob's long fire hose down his throat, quenching his thirst for Bob's hot cock.With Bob's cock dripping and throbbing, Scott climbs up on the fireman's ladder, lowers his pants and gives Bob a face full of his hot jock strapped butt. Bob manhandles that muscled ass, grabbing those mounds in his big hands and splitting his rounded cheeks apart for his tongue to dive in deep.Descending a few steps down the ladder Scott lowers his horny booty down to take Bob's searing hot cock. Bob dives in slow and deep, penetrating his manhole all the way to the hilt. Scott climbs down off the ladder and then climbs up on top of Bob, riding his cock hard as their balls begin to swell to their bursting point. Eager for a hot load, Scott takes Bob's big swollen balls in his mouth as Bob strokes out a thick shooting stream of lava-hot cum. With a fresh load on his face Scott erupts with a white-hot batch of man-juice in return. Soaked in two man-sized loads, Scott enjoys a hero's reward.
Duration: 23:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 434.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Uniform Men Scene 4

Best of gabriel valentino Lynx

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Helix Studios
Gabriel Valentino with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.
A friend of mine lent me his parking space, where I could leave my car while being abroad. My idea for tonight was to find a cute boy Gabriel Valentino, bring him to the garages, and fuck him right there. I wanted to do something crazy. Now I had to find a boy willing to go with me. It was quite easy actually. I found the best looking boy around and asked him to show me the way.
He agreed and we started chatting. Thank god I brought enough cash because the young boy had an incredible appetite for money. At least his huge hard cock and tight little ass made up for his greed. Just the garages were much busier than I expected.
Duration: 1:38:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best of gabriel valentino

Время генерации страницы 0.04392 секунды с 9 запросами