Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2024, 10:17 AM   #8160
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mistress Stella - Sissygasm - Guided Anal Pleasure

All it takes is this one guided session to turn your asshole into a sensitive sissy pussy. If you’ve ever experimented with anal play, or are simply curious about deeper pleasures, this file is a perfect fit for you. Sink into my sultry voice and let me guide you to an incredibly intense sissygasm. I know you’re a naughty little anal slut, sweetie. The fact that you’re reading this description and perhaps intend to listen to this file means your sissy pussy craves stimulation. You’ll need something long and hard for this file, preferably a dildo, but you may use your fingers if you don’t have access to a phallic object. After I relax your mind and body, the real fun can begin. You’ll see your dildo as a real man’s cock, and worship it accordingly. Kissing lovingly, licking, and suckling on the tip, you’ll focus all your attention on pleasing this throbbing penis. Stripper-squat over the lubed up cock and let gravity slowly lower you down. Down… down until you feel it penetrate your sweet sissy hole. There’s no going back after this, honey. Simply let nature take its course as you bounce up and down on his rock hard shaft. As your pussy gets fucked, I’ll make deep hypnotic changes to your mind. Deeper and harder, ramping up in intensity until you feel hot erotic energy welling up from within. A sissygasm is approaching, and you have no power to stop it. Just let it happen, princess… 32 minutes of deep anal stimulation

Having a dildo or other phallic object is necessary for this file (you can use your fingers if you prefer)
Guided anal stimulation
Attraction to men’s cocks
Mental feminization
Suppression of masculinity
Limp clitty
Sissygasm command

File size: 74 MB, Resolution: 19201080, Duration: 32 min, File Type: MP3

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/aumfmha2y4ii
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03592 секунды с 9 запросами