Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amara Romani is Dominated San Ramon

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
Amara is a new face to Device Bondage, but has been making the rounds here at the castle. She is a small, petite, yet feisty little slut that is willing to endure a lot to suffer for The Pope. She takes double clamps on her pussy and nipples with excessive weight added to them just to earn her first of many orgasms. Her body is assaulted with heavy floggings, whippings, and spankings. Breath control just makes her pussy get wetter and wetter as the day goes on. She is turning out to be a good little pain slut, but we may have to bring her back for further inspection.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amara Romani is Dominated

DeviceBondage - Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off Ludinghausen

Cali Sweets is back on Kink and this time Eli Cross is here to test her pain and pleasure limits. First Cali is bound in a metal stockade making her fantastic ass the perfect target for Eli to spank. It’s not long before Eli moves on to the flogger and the bundle cane. He thoroughly enjoys tenderizing Cali’s flesh. After playing with her tits and pussy, Eli fingers Cali’s soaking wet hole and then makes her cum with the Hitachi. Then, Cali is bound naked and standing so Eli can drip as much wax on her sexy skin as he wants. He starts with her tits and then works his way down. As soon as the hot wax is applied, Eli wants to remove it so he flogs Cali’s tits, and then uses the bundle cane to finish the job. He fingers her pussy and extracts some more orgasms with the Hitachi. Finally Cali is bound on her back to the box, exposing her pussy for Eli’s amusement. He starts by slapping her tits along with her tight stomach. He then breaks out the leather strap and the bundle cane once more to really redden Cali’s skin. After Eli applies some more wax to her tits that he takes it off with the flogger again before giving Cali’s pussy it’s reward by fingering and vibrating her into more orgasms.
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off

TopGrl Pierced West Warren

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed Milf off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Pierced

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2 Ezerelis

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Romulus

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Steel And Leather Highland Park

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Liv Revamped returns to, but it’s been a while since she’s been on Device Bondage so The Pope wastes no time getting to the torment. First a gagged Liv is bound hand and foot by two vertical poles riding a wooden where she’s groped and spanked before the flogger comes out to play. After some breath play ,The Pope gives Liv a few orgasms as a reward. Next, Liv is bound to a tabletop in a kneeling position making her ass a perfect target. The Pope flogs her ass and back before using the crop to torment her feet. After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table.
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Steel And Leather

Dana DeArmond Blackmails Her Stepmom, Marica Hase! Cartagena

Cast: Marica Hase ,Dana DeArmond
Genres: Dildo ,Anal Stretching ,Anal ,Lesbian ,buttplug ,shaved ,Dominatrix ,Anal Fingering ,bottom ,Asian
Dana DeArmond knows her young stepmom Marica Hase is cheating on her dad and no way is she going to let Marica get away with it! She confronts Marica and threatens to show her dad evidence of Marica’s cock hungry ways unless Marica does everything she says. Marica is scared at first, but she can’t help but get wet at the way Dana is treating her. Dana womanhandles her over a desk, pulls her skirt down, and spanks her ass! She makes Marica strip before smelling her asshole and stretching it open with her fingers. Marica moans as Dana pushes a clear dildo in and out of her asshole. After an intense warm-up, Dana uses a clear plug to look inside Marica’s perfectly pink ass. She fucks Marica with another plug as Marica pushes back on it, motioning Dana to fuck her harder. Dana is beginning to see why so many people want to fuck her step-mom! She’s a huge anal whore. Dana slips four of her fingers into Marica’s asshole and fucks Marica to orgasm after orgasm. Next, she straps on a super fat strap-on cock and plows Marica open. Marica is humiliated, she loves being Dana’s anal bitch. She sucks Dana’s cock clean before Dana sticks it her in ass again! Seeing Marica’s ass open up gets Dana hot. She pushes Marica’s hand into her ass and tells Marica to make her cum! Marica fistfucks Dana’s asshole until Dana cums all over Marica’s hand. Both ladies lick Marica’s hand clean, agreeing not to tell Dana’s dad.
Duration: 1:00:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond Blackmails Her Stepmom, Marica Hase!

Время генерации страницы 0.03873 секунды с 9 запросами