View Single Post
Old 07-30-2024, 01:32 PM   #14170
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jeremy Stevens and The Perverted Underwear Thieves - Part One Pricedale

Cast: Jeremy Stevens ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: Rope Bondage ,big dick ,shaved ,blond ,Male Handler ,Tattoo ,Tickling ,Stud ,brunet ,switch
Video language: English
Hot muscle stud Jeremy Stevens is supposed to be out of town for the weekend, and what more perfect timing for a panty raid. Thinking that Jeremy is out of town, Van and Sebastian lurk inside Jeremy’s apartment, sifting through his laundry and perving on all his dirty jocks and underwear. Just as their fun begins, the front door slowly opens and Jeremy discovers the horny intruders. Before he knows it Jeremy is wrestled to the couch, bound and stripped, exposing his hot hard body and even harder cock. Jeremy is edged again and again as the pervs shove a dildo in his ass and mouth. Unable to stand it anymore Jeremy blows his giant load all over Sebastian’s face. As Sebastian is in the bathroom to clean up, Van and Jeremy are brewing up something evil…
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeremy Stevens and The Perverted Underwear Thieves - Part One

Big Muscles Guy part 9 Franklin

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
10周年記念!特別価格円!2枚組セッ� �鍛え上げた完璧肢体、凄筋人達を犯� ��!凄筋人 修二犬顔の極上の筋肉が興奮で躍動� �る。犬顔で完璧筋の修二が筋タチ2人 と激凄ファック!凄筋人 勇輝X航野外ハッテン場で勇輝が露出� ��最後は航とトイレ交尾!勇輝が電マ で興奮射精!さらに美尻もバイブで� �責め!凄筋人 勇輝X神山勇輝と巨根神山が、プール� ��淫猥水中ファック!凄筋人 台湾の雑誌モデルが、バイブで尻筋� �躍動!
Duration: 2:22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1807kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Muscles Guy part 9

Idol Eyes 1990 Swan Lake

The megawatt superstar in one of his most popular flicks. Ostensibly Idol's "first" gay experience, this is actually not the flick you would think it would be. Truth be told, I was kinda disappointed. Idol does look absolutely amazing here (I think I jacked off thinking about that cover picture of him several hundred times) and the production design is top-notch. Overall it's just... I dunno... weak.
The thin story has Ryan as a lifeguard of sorts, and his smooth and muscled tone suits him perfectly for the role. There are several scenes that are really memorable, but the "big scenes" featuring Ryan are not all that. His first scene (out of two that he appears in) is a solo - a good one, but a solo nonetheless. The big payoff supposedly comes when he finally gets his beefy hands on Superbottomslut Stefano. Only problem: it ain't Ryan's dick going in Joey's hole. Can you say "stunt cock"? Oh well...
We're probably being a little too generous with our star rating here, as the film overall feels more like a "two-and-a-halfer" (despite the star power of the cast), but the production itself is so top-notch, and some of the other scenes do really work, so... what the fuck, right?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Idol Eyes 1990

Count Me In* Crescent Valley

Cast: Cristiano, Dan Evans, Finn Harding, Jack Waters, Jordan Starr, Sumner Blayne, Ty Santana, Tyler Rush
Genres: Anal , Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Oral, Rimming, Muscles, Young Men
Can we count you in? Whether it's an unexpected dick-down or a bareback hookup with your delivery driver, award-winning director Tony Dimarco and the men of Falcon Studios want to ensure that you're down for some spontaneous sex in Count Me In. Census taker Tyler Rush sure didn't think that he'd spend his afternoon getting rammed by Jordan Starr's fat cock, but he just can't say no when presented with the opportunity to take the stranger for a raw ride. Next, delivery twink Jack Waters gets more than just a tip from customer Sumner Blayne when he comes across the ripped jock jerking off in bed. As for horned-up hunk Dan Evans, he can't even wait until Ty Santana's underwear is fully off before he's pouncing on his stiff rod. Then, Finn Harding is ready to release multiple loads as he masturbates and cums all over the wet floor of his shower - only to then immediately invite young twink Tyler Rush in to be fucked hard by his more-than-impressive uncut piece. Last, Cristiano drops to his knees as he prepares to pull down Sumner's white briefs and fill himself up with the muscle stud's lengthy pole.
Duration: 2:13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4184kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Count Me In*

Marching Band Cock Mates West Chazy

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.
Everyone knows band geeks are horny, but the marching band fuck better because they've got the stamina! Horny twink Troye Dean eyes up his partner Drake Von and sneakily sucks his cock during rehearsal. When the teacher's back is turned, Drake bends Troye over a desk and fucks him doggystyle. When the twinks get in trouble, their band mates come to their rescue so they can sustain their sex! Drake hungrily sucks Troye, then the bottom rides him. The top pounds Troye on the teacher's desk till the bottom cums, then reaches a crescendo on his face.
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4756kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 743.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marching Band Cock Mates

Breed Me Media Nasty Part 2 Annawan

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Breed Me Media
Cast: Eon Skot, Tyler Gordan, RayBoy, Orion Cross
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Men, Muscle Men, Hairy, Pig Play
The last scene has the bottom boy nelson in it, who is a cutie. His 1st bareback flick was Sx Video - Double f"ck my ass. I don't know what he names himself in this flick.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:13
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breed Me Media Nasty Part 2

Full Fist Interrogation, Scene #05 Jesse

Cast: Nate Grimes, Ashley Ryder
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Military, Oral, Rimming
Nate Grimes is being interrogated for a code word and even with all the military intimidation, he won't give up the info. Whether or not he has what Ashley Ryder needs is something only Nate knows, but Ashley is going to try his best to get Nate's secret, even if he has to pull it out of his ass. Ashley's tactics are less than conventional and he starts by restraining Nate's hands and ripping off his clothes. 'You better think long and hard about that code word,' Ashley says, as he dips his gloved hands in a vat of grease and shoves his fists up Nate's gaping ass. Nate secretly likes getting his hole stretched and even if he knows the code, he's not going to give it up just yet. Ashley's hands feel amazing going wrist deep in and out of his asshole and Nate begs to be tortured for two more days. 'Open that hole. Make it gape,' Nate demands as if he's in the position to do so. The tables turn and suddenly Ashley is caving to all of Nate's desires. Ashley frees Nate of his restraints and lets the prisoner get on his back. Needing a deeper arm in his ass, Nate spreads his legs wide as Ashley alternates fists and plunges them deep inside Nate's protruding rose. Ashley is relentless in his fist pounding and wants Nate's cum. He sucks on the prisoner's huge cock as he plugs his hole with his closed fists. Nate finally gives Ashley what he really wants with a gusher of jizz that squirts from his big hairy cock and all over his muscled-up body. Like a true pig, Ashley cleans up Nate's cum with his tongue and gloves. Ashley may not have gotten the code word today, but he ultimately got what he really wanted by getting Nate naked with his fist up his ass.
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Fist Interrogation, Scene #05

Время генерации страницы 0.06641 секунды с 9 запросами