View Single Post
Old 07-30-2024, 07:07 PM   #21098
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

Download Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber Rayne takes on massive 10 inch Bbc, hardcore anal...

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sexuallybroken loves Amber Rayne. She is a tiny little ball of cheerful pervert, and a legendary anal queen. Most girls you can break down a little, push them just far enough to give them a wakeup call that you don't coast through a Sexuallybroken shoot. Not Amber. She takes everything you fling at her with a wide-mouthed grin and asks for more.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 958.4 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber Rayne takes on massive 10 inch Bbc, hardcore anal...

Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Her wide spread legs sporting shiny black high heels are tied off to the bed rails to display her shaved pussy and her full breasts jut up to the ceiling. This cougar is ready to go. A neck rope is the final touch to help guide her head down onto the dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy

Punishing Bondage and Torment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Behind Dahlia Sky's sweet smile is a dirty little slut that loves having her limits tested. She's tied up and tied down in punishing bondage, and made to endure a hard fucking in all her holes until she cums like the masochistic whore she is.

Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Punishing Bondage and Torment

InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reinforce her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03192 секунды с 9 запросами