View Single Post
Old 07-30-2024, 08:18 PM   #21099
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Elaine must have been asleep really deep, because she did not even notice someone gagging her and then strapping her elbows together. Imagine waking up like this! Elaine panics and tries to struggle out of her ties, but the elbow bondage is just too tight. Her elbows are touching! She has no idea who would do such a thing to her, but she is clearly not happy about it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3

Drusillas elbows are bound very tightly together, her nipples are clamped again. She is placed on the table and hogtied.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.1 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3

Mika Tan

Cast: Mika Tan
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,High Heels ,black hair ,Electric Dildo ,Lesbian ,Cattle Prod ,Anal ,Strap On ,Slave
Video language: English

The beautiful Mika Tan is back after far too long an absence! What we love about this girl is how easy it is to make her cum: she loves electricity, being penetrated, tied up and vibrated.put them altogether and you get one hell of a climax.so much so that after many orgasms she almost fainted!!!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 300.7 MB

Download Mika Tan

Caprice Hunter

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

"I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

Download Caprice Hunter

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young, hot female scream out in pleasure and pain.

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

Download TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03172 секунды с 9 запросами