View Single Post
Old 07-30-2024, 09:01 PM   #21101
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dolly's Test - Part 1

Dolly's Test - Part 1

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 1

Missy Minks is Finally back for Electrosex!!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Missy Minks
Genres: Lesbian ,Electric Dildo ,Electrical Play ,LezDom ,Electro Plug ,Femdom ,Flogging ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

All natural Missy Minks has been not just afraid of electrosex but terrified of it ever since her very first Wired Pussy shoot. So scared she can't even use a zapper on herself in her webcam shows. It's a hard limit for this collage co-ed. However, on this very special day, I have convinced her to come and play with me. I told her it's really not as bad as she thinks and it's far more difficult to do it to yourself than for someone else to do it to you. I know just what to do with little miss Missy Minks. I put the cute young lady's head in the floor pit so that the anticipation is clouded. For better or for worse (we'll find out which) Missy won't know what's coming or what is about to hit her soft milky white skin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 901.9 MB

Download Missy Minks is Finally back for Electrosex!!

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

Krysta Kaos

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Krysta Kaos and The Pope have a very long history, and when given the chance to rekindle the magic between them, they both jumped at the chance. Krysta voiced that she had never been properly machine fucked, so what better time to do that than during a device bondage shoot. Krysta is spread eagle with her limbs shackled to the floor. The machine is buried deep inside her pussy, and The Pope starts fucking her immediately. The pain comes in the form of a leather flogger as he strikes her repeatedly to increase her suffering. The orgasms are interrupted with pain, but then back to the orgasms. Next, Krysta is in a position with a leather head harness on, while her body is locked into a steel device.

Duration: 59:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Krysta Kaos

The Auction

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Two girls are taken to a private country club in iron cages to be sold at auction. Their examination and brief instructions are carried out by Miss Bee, who is very strict.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4218kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 846.4 MB

Download The Auction
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02864 секунды с 9 запросами