View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 07:15 AM   #11665
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Member Requested Catsuit Melvin

I received a request for me to wear my catsuit for a set. I am not usually this easy, but they were asking me to wear my catsuit. How could I say no? They didn't have to even twist my arm. So, for this requested set, wearing only my catsuit and barefoot, I had Johnny tie me in a strict hogtie with rope. And, I even let him use the harness ball gag that goes so well with my shiny black catsuit. Now, I am thinking that I should get some black cat ears and a tail and wear this as a halloween costume. What do you think?
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 561.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Member Requested Catsuit

Fetcon Surprise Shiner

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetcon Surprise

Halloween Self Bondage East Tallassee

Mina is wearing slick black bodysuit and stockings. She puts on her ballet boots for the camera, then proceeds to handcuff herself into a tight spot! The Doxy wand makes an appearance, and then she struggles with the keys to unlock herself.
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halloween Self Bondage

A Walk In The Park Lynwood

Cast: CamDamage, Vespa
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Latex, Catsui
Video language: English
Wearing tight, flexible latex has been likened by many fetishists to “having a second skin”. The similarities between latex and skin are many – smooth texture, elasticity, and, at least to some fetishes, pleasing or attractive color and scent.
Duration: 2:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28594kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 534.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Walk In The Park

bondage latex bath Vicente Noble

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, latex
Black latex slave extreme humilated punishment on bath room.
Duration: 27:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: bondage latex bath

Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon! Corea

Cast: Madame Noir, Maxine X
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Torture, Shavin
Grand Finale: The final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she PIERCES my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon! I can feel the of pain and pleasure and Madame Noir takes me on a submissive journey unlike any I've experienced before! This is a scene I shot early in my over fift##n year career. I hope you enjoy it!
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!

Maid Service Oconto Falls

Johnny had to get me a new PVC maid outfit, because all the other maid outfits we had just would not do. Of course, we will never be able to find one quite as cute as the original, but this one comes close. In this video, we try to recreate the feel of some of our very early maid videos. Honestly, it may not quite hit the spot. But, having me tied up, gagged and doing housework while struggling and drooling is always allowed. And, don't worry...I am sure Johnny will find a reason for me to attempt housework again in the near future. He always does.
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Service
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08070 секунды с 9 запросами