View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 11:11 AM   #1442
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Le Raysville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Hamm

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Dry Fork

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young, hot female scream out in pleasure and pain.
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Stretching Anita's Hole Royal City

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,James Deen ,Anita Blue
Genres: fake boobs ,buttplug ,LezDom ,Double Penetration ,Anal Fingering ,Gaping ,Prolapse ,brunet ,Brunette ,Anal Stretching
Video language: English
Anita Blue shows up with some concern about how much she can actually take. However, in no time, Bobbi Starr is spanking her ass hard and giving her a good flogging and Anita is loving it! With a little help from some glass and rubber anal toys, Anita’s butt hole stretches out nicely. James Deen arrives and fucks her gaping asshole and then she is double penetrated!
Duration: 1:05:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stretching Anita's Hole

Dolly's Innocence Lost Encinal

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Dolly's looks are deceiving in the way that she seems like the good girl, but as you are about to see she is the total opposite. We capture her body with inescapable rope bondage are tear her clothes from her body exposing her milky white skin. The floggers, canes, and spankings quickly turn that skin to a bright red.We put her in multiple positions that keep her helpless and exposed to have our way with her.
Duration: 50:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Innocence Lost

The Whore's Punishment Point Mugu

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Anal ,Sub ,dungeon ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Spanking ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,LezDom ,Facesitting
Whipped Ass takes you back to the full service dungeon that employes buxom beauty Bella Rossi. Another boring day on the job is interrupted by head Madame, hot MILF Simone Sonay! Simone motivates her bored subordinate with spanking, cropping, and a hard flogging! She makes Bella eat her pussy and ass, then fucks her ass with a glass butt toy before delivering a hard pussy and anal strap-on fucking!
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Whore's Punishment

Mena Li Nowata

Cast: Mena Li
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se
Mena Li, our favorite Asian hottie, is no stranger to the Fetish Network dungeon. She's been sexually disgraced a few times, our inventory of sex toys and goodies all used on her. Only thing that is different this time around is the type of domination. Let's see if Mena can't endure a lesbian domination threesome. Lexy Villa and Mila Blaze are the perfect duo to take care of Li. They turn her into a nylon pet, wrapping a pair of pantyhose around her head and collar on her neck with a leash. They leave her in a corner of the dungeon, waiting to be used and wrecked. Finally Mila wanders down and walks Mena around like a puppy. When Lexy enters, it's time for some BDSM fun. They push her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. The wake it up with a vibrator, making her moan and flinch. She begs to cum but is denied. Let's see how well she can hold her nut with Lexy's huge strapon dildo up her cunt. Lexy loves rough sex, pulling Mena onto her rubber black cock deep and hard. Mila shoves her strapon deep down Mena's throat, making her gag and scream for mercy. They make her apologize for being a dirty slut, continuing the double penetration, slapping her tits and spanking her ass. They pull her around on the bed, flip her back and forth on her back and stomach, legs pulled down by her head. The Mistresses enjoy wrecking her holes. They even brought a dick on a stick, a dildo attached to a handle for jack hammer pussy stretching. Mena says she prefers being a Dominant for a bondage scene, yet she's such a great sex slave, giving her Masters whatever they want.
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mena Li

Время генерации страницы 0.04844 секунды с 9 запросами