View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 12:24 PM   #21110
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

Download Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Dirty Redhead Slut Scrubbed Clean

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Marie McCray
Genres: Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Submission ,unshaved ,slim ,BDSM ,Handler ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Sarge takes hot redhead Marie McCray as his own bondage slut and washes away all her dirty sins.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dirty Redhead Slut Scrubbed Clean

Blabber Mouth Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

Inside the cage today we have a pair of hot young things, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. They have a lot of experience in bdsm, but there is nothing like a RealTimeBondage live feed.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 1

Mena Li

Cast: Mena Li
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se
Video language: English

Mena Li, our favorite Asian hottie, is no stranger to the Fetish Network dungeon. She's been sexually disgraced a few times, our inventory of sex toys and goodies all used on her. Only thing that is different this time around is the type of domination. Let's see if Mena can't endure a lesbian domination threesome. Lexy Villa and Mila Blaze are the perfect duo to take care of Li. They turn her into a nylon pet, wrapping a pair of pantyhose around her head and collar on her neck with a leash. They leave her in a corner of the dungeon, waiting to be used and wrecked. Finally Mila wanders down and walks Mena around like a puppy. When Lexy enters, it's time for some BDSM fun. They push her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. The wake it up with a vibrator, making her moan and flinch. She begs to cum but is denied. Let's see how well she can hold her nut with Lexy's huge strapon dildo up her cunt. Lexy loves rough sex, pulling Mena onto her rubber black cock deep and hard. Mila shoves her strapon deep down Mena's throat, making her gag and scream for mercy. They make her apologize for being a dirty slut, continuing the double penetration, slapping her tits and spanking her ass. They pull her around on the bed, flip her back and forth on her back and stomach, legs pulled down by her head. The Mistresses enjoy wrecking her holes. They even brought a dick on a stick, a dildo attached to a handle for jack hammer pussy stretching. Mena says she prefers being a Dominant for a bondage scene, yet she's such a great sex slave, giving her Masters whatever they want.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mena Li

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03346 секунды с 9 запросами