View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 01:17 PM   #41447
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2 Salesville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon is recovering from the last gag. Her face is covered with tears as she spits. That earns her a few hard smacks on each of her tits. Once again she refuses to give up the password.Her interrogator already has her next gag in his hand. It is a huge cleaning sponge. He works it into her mouth and then tapes it in tightly with clear tape. Once again he continues wrapping her face with the clear tape. He then roughly manhandles and slaps her tits for a bit before he clamps her nipples. This seems to really make her yelp and squirm. He then continues to add more rope to her bondage. After a while, he removes her gag and then her clamps. Lots more tears and screaming as he plays with the clamps before he removes them. Her nose clogs from the tears and pain from the clamps. She's going to need to overcome this if she is going to be a spy. Since this is her first gag training session, He gives her a brief break from the gags as he adds a little more rope to her bondage. This won't be the case next time though! A pump gag is next. It is pumped up quite a bit, before it is taped. Once again he continues adding tape... criss crossing over her face and under her chin. He then adds a few more pumps. Her cheeks are bulging as the rubber inflatable is almost going down her throat.Mystic endures the gag as her Interrogator adds even more rope to her bondage. At the end of the clip the pump gag is removed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

Insex - Tests part 14 Craiova

Two young innocents are taken through the Insex test. string bondage, tickling, foot torture, nipple clamps, and pussy. Two very wet, drooling pussies, one pink, one beautifully dark. Mr. Pogo’s energetic work on the first pussy elicits thick, milky pussy juice. The second cunt is dripping before Mr. Pogo ever gets to it.
Format: avi
Duration: 38:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1190kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 376.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Tests part 14

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Brookport

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

The Whore's Punishment West Plains

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Anal ,Sub ,dungeon ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Spanking ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,LezDom ,Facesitting
Video language: English
Whipped Ass takes you back to the full service dungeon that employes buxom beauty Bella Rossi. Another boring day on the job is interrupted by head Madame, hot MILF Simone Sonay! Simone motivates her bored subordinate with spanking, cropping, and a hard flogging! She makes Bella eat her pussy and ass, then fucks her ass with a glass butt toy before delivering a hard pussy and anal strap-on fucking!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Whore's Punishment

Happy 4th Of July America Springerton

I was wearing a red garter belt, white stockings, blue satin panties, and a white bra. Using blue rope, Johnny tied my ankles, knees, and thighs Using red rope, he tied my wrists together and cinched my elbows closer together using a separate red rope. Using a thick white rope, he tied a harness around my chest. Originally he had a blue ball gag in my mouth to keep my quiet. I immediately started drooling and actually got drool all over my stocking and the front of my panties. Yuck!! After a few minutes he traded out the ball gag for a cloth cleave gag. I love clave gags. The bandana He used was a matching stars and stripes bandana. I couldn't talk much but I was told I looked really cute in my outfit.
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy 4th Of July America

Happy New Year 2011 Nowata

I wanted to do a special shoot but couldnt pull it off this year. I had Johnny re-edit an older video and combine an update or two of me and Sophie Grey. A lot of the pictures we have never shown before. This was from New Years 2011. Sophie and I ended up getting tied up after the party. Chair tied first, then we took each others dresses off and Johnny and her Boyfriend tied us to a pulley. we were tied to a single rope that went through a pulley. The end result was we were trying to make the each other get pulled toward the cieling. I had a lot of fun. Its amazing what a little champaign can do.
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy New Year 2011

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Fort Plain

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03754 секунды с 9 запросами