View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 11:32 PM   #21119
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Insex - The Pear Raw

Insex - The Pear Raw

912's stunning cunt, ass, and pussy travel to the country for a few days of torment. Target practice, oral dexterity, longterm storage, and a terrifying electrical investigation of her holes with the help of a vaginal "pear" put 912 through the ringer.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.9 MB

Download Insex - The Pear Raw

Harem Girls II

It will be October before you know it, so I had to get some more costumes updated before time comes! And, this update is a real treat!
I had my good friend Fayth-on-Fire over to my room at FetishCon and Johnny kept joking that he was the Sheik and we had to obey his commands and satisfy his every whim.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3619kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 106.1 MB

Download Harem Girls II

Training Lilly LaBeau Day 1-Evaluating the Slave

Cast: Lily LaBeau
Genres: slim ,switch ,Slave ,BDSM ,master ,Gimp ,Blonde ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Anal
Video language: English

Lilly is placed in a cage and instructed to wait for my arrival. She is removed and taken to be scrubbed down and reduce her back to just Lilly. After scrubbing her down, she is made to masturbate while being sprayed with cold water.
Now that we have cleaned the whore, she is bound and to a fuck box to test her pussy capacity. Her nipples have clamps applied to them and tied to the ceiling and pulled tight. She has a very hungry cunt, so it is filled up and made to cum over and over.
She is then tied atop the sybian and denied orgasms until she is on the verge of exploding. I allow her a final orgasm and send her away with homework.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Training Lilly LaBeau Day 1-Evaluating the Slave

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 5

Cast: Mallory Knots ,Star ,Madison Young ,Jenni Lee ,Sasha Monet
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,switch ,Latinx ,slim ,Domination ,Blonde ,Submission ,shaved ,shaped
Video language: English

The Final Chapter for our fantasy story we have produced on location for hogtied. The conclusion to the highly successful story line, "Weekend Nightmare".The beer is gone and the house guest (Matt) is leaving, but not before one more day of bondage for our 5 . Amazing multi-girl bondage and suspensions are in order for our helpless vacationers. From start to finish this story has generated more interest then any other shoot we have ever produced. If you have not seen it yet, you're missing the ultimate in continuing story, and continuity, as 5 girls are tied up simultaneously for the weekend. With the final installment you can now watch it from start to finish as it was intended.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 319.3 MB

Download Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 5
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03550 секунды с 9 запросами