View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 07:59 AM   #4449
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

X-mas Anal Creampie - Purple Bitch Ravenwood

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Purple Bitch
Genres: Anal Creampie, Fucking Machines, Tattoos
Video language: English
Dear Santa Claus, I want to wish for Christmas X IPhone and a rich boyfriend..... “ But something went wrong - Santa gave me a lollipop ! probably because I’m very bad girl hmmm . Well, I want put it in my ass lol At first I play with lollipop - suck and put in the ass. Then I turn on my fuckmachine and start fucking my ass. Then I fuck the pussy, then again the ass. Two times in a row you can see the anal creampie with a short interval.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 27041kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: X-mas Anal Creampie - Purple Bitch

Lumi's first robot sex Orrville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Outdoors, Solo Female, Squirting, Tattoo, Vibrator
Lumi Ray is at Kink to get fucked by machines - very specialized fucking machines that generate customized orgasms. She is most certainly going to be spoiled by the robots today. It’s a beautiful day outside in a beautiful setting with a beautiful girl so let’s jump in! After peeling off her clothes to reveal full natural tits, Lumi starts her fuck session with the vibrator, to get warmed up. With her legs spread wide open, Lumi vibrates her pussy right into a squirting orgasm, and then another. She is off to a great start and it only gets better from here. Now she is ready for her very first fucking machine. A fat black dildo on the end of a long pole fucks her pussy with machine precision, in and out repeatedly, faster and faster until she cums hard. She just keeps taking it and taking it, loving every thrust. Next, laying down in the grass Lumi gets another custom crafted cum machine ramming her hole until she squirts and cums several times, leaving her lusciously limp and breathless in the afternoon breeze. Finally Lumi is in the pool, on a rock, on all fours with her ass up in the air. Starting slow the robot cock glides in and out of her wet, slutty pussy and then builds into a faster relentless fucking, giving her endless orgasms and making her squirt, and smile, and a very happy girl.
Duration: 37:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lumi's first robot sex

Angelica Sin Pascoag

Cast: Angelica Sin
Genres: Fingering ,Electro Clamp ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,BDSM ,Dominatrix ,High Heels ,Sybian ,Humiliation ,Nylons Stockings
Angelica likes to take it in the ass…so much so that she said she would rather just do an anal shoot so we gave her her wish and fucked her in the ass with an electrified fukingmachine, filled he up with electro stims in both holes and tied her to the sybian with a bullet in her butt! By the end of the shoot Angelica was one happy ass fucked girl!!
Duration: 29:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 347.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica Sin

BrutalDildos Belle Mill City

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Belle
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Dildo machine
Busty brunette Belle fills both her holes at the same times thanks to a big brutal dildo and the machine that f"cks her ass!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 762.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalDildos Belle

Liv revamped all anal all day Raywood

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Liv has got one of the tightest bodies and loves to show it off to us in her strip-tease. She slowly removes clothing from her body until she exposes enough to tease us, and then masturbates. She gets her holes all warmed up and has mind-blowing orgasms. Liv gets comfortable on her back for the first machine as it’s placed between her legs. We slowly slide the machine in her ass. Liv cracks a smile as it slides in deeper. The machine ramps up and Liv begins to orgasm as the while it pounds her ass. She grabs the vibe, presses it against her clit and the orgasms pour out of her. Next, Liv is standing up, bent over so that we can bury another dildo inside her ass that’s powered by our machine. Liv loves a good ass fucking, and we make sure that she gets as much as she can handle. In the final scene, Liv is on her side and the third machine is positioned to fuck her magnificent ass. The machine revs faster and faster as Liv goes in and out of anal ecstasy. Liv hasn’t had her asshole fucked like this before, but we’re sure she’ll be begging to cum back soon!
Duration: 47:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liv revamped all anal all day

Remy All Anal: Sweet Perfect Ass Stretched and Fucked by Long Machine Cock Harborcreek

Cast: Remy LaCroix
Genres: Machine Dildo ,toned ,natural boobs ,bottom ,Brunette ,unshaved ,shaped ,Anal
Remy could easily be an underear model or one of those girls you jerk off to in the Victoria Secret catalogue.It’s hard to see past her perfect ass but the pay off for pulling your eyes away from her cheeks leads you to amazing natural tits and the toned tightness of exercise and youth. Remy is 23 years old, sexy and she knows how to work it - the wet t-shirt strip tease confirms this truth.
Watching the machines work into her ass and transform Remy from a composed “come fuck me” babe to deeply moaning, cumming uncontrollably and at the total mercy of the machines as they plow her ass is so hot, it is hard to pick a favourite in this shoot.The Queen does the stretching but the final double pen with The Twininserter really leaves no orgasms behind and has Remy glossed over and floating in cum space.
Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remy All Anal: Sweet Perfect Ass Stretched and Fucked by Long Machine Cock

Kylie Wilde Sweet Valley

Cast: Kylie Wilde
Genres: shaved ,Solo Female ,Blonde ,Sybian ,pump ,Anal ,Squirting ,Breast Abuse ,Machine Dildo ,slim
We decided to throw Kylie a birthday party. She did put the cake in the wrong place, but what she did with the machines and on ‘Gravity Ring’ was just amazing as usual.
Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 744.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Wilde
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04646 секунды с 9 запросами