View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 08:10 AM   #1689
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Bagging Hernando

Cast: CamDamage, Vespa
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Latex, Catsui
Video language: English
Of course, these two elements of the fetish are not mutually exclusive – many people with an interest in latex both like wearing rubber suits and seeing their partners in outfits of their own. It is also commonly – and incorrectly – assumed that liking to wear latex yourself means that you are sexually submissive, while enjoying it on others indicates that your nature is dominant.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Bagging

Claire's Day Off Chatom

Cast: Sara Jay ,Orlando
Genres: Fingering ,Leather ,MILF ,Curvy ,Breast Bondage ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Latinx
Welcome Sara Jay to DeviceBondage and welcome back Orlando. Today he gets prime grade A meat, flexible and smokin hot Sara Jay. First up Orlando goes after Sara’s GIGANTIC tits, trapping them between her arms and making her kneel with a strap around her neck and up to the pulley. He flips her in doggy and finishes the job. Second is a tribute to Sara’s amazing flexibility in a punishing metal open legged pile driver v-fold. Her toes are tied to her hair presenting a nice flat surface area for Orlando to cane. He then takes a fucksall into his own hands and pounds her cunt. Finally, in latex and leather, Sara is mounted on the sybian with legs spread and arms in a tight arm binder. Again and again this bitch cums from pain, pleasure, and everything in between.
Duration: 52:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4406kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire's Day Off

Big Catch Gildford

While some individuals identify latex as their only fetish, an attraction to latex or rubber is often found to overlap with a number of other sexual interests.
Duration: 9:36
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 29108kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Catch

Pink Latex Skirt Nagareyama

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt

Bitchsuit Athboy

A fetish is defined as “a form of sexual desire in which pleasure and gratification are derived from a particular object or part of the human body.” While many fetishists are capable of having sexual encounters which do not incorporate the object of their fetish in any way, most prefer for it to be a frequent part of their sex life or even their day-to-day routine.
Duration: 8:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29201kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitchsuit

Fibi Euro - 1080p Bouse

Kama Oxi has come home from college during her holiday break. She has brought her two best friends Ara Mix and Fibi Euro along with her. They all plan a family celebration with Kama’s mother and new stepfather, but things hit a snag. Kama’s mom is out of town on business and her plane gets snowed in so she is unable to return. Taking advantage of the situation, the handsome older man has purchased special gifts for all three young women. They open their bags and find matching latex dresses. The skin-tight garments are unlike anything any of them would wear, but they are intrigued by his bold and bawdy gift. Getting into the spirit, they model for him, bending over to show off their bodies and then marveling at how quickly his cock grows to full size in his trousers. Facing such a big boner, the three friends quickly move into position. They have never shared a man before, but pass his big cock back and forth like old pros. Kama feels pressure to suck better than her friends and impresses her stepfather with a very talented mouth. The girls prove to be equally good at eating pussy, pleasing each other while he takes turns fucking each of them. After wearing the slutty outfits, they find that their actions match their clothes and sex has never been more fun. The younger guys they fuck at school just don’t have this kind of stamina. For Kama, the taboo of fucking her mother’s husband is the biggest turn-on she has ever encountered. They take turns screwing him until he is close to cumming. Then they kneel and let him spray their faces, catching his jizz in their mouths and posing like filthy little sluts for their new master.
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8184kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fibi Euro - 1080p

Blank Slate Norcatur

While not as widely known as the bondage or foot fetishes, having an interest in latex is a relatively common fetish which has had an active community for many decades.
Duration: 4:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28871kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blank Slate
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11427 секунды с 9 запросами