View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 08:14 AM   #3605
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pink Sweater Dress Thousand Oaks

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

Playful Pajamas Caldas Da Rainha

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Pajamas

Sandra & Jackie Catheys Valley

Escaping the office for a while, the secretaries had found themselves changed from feeling ‘chained to the desk’, to actually being roped securely to a scaffold! Their short business skirts riding up, and satin blouses torn open at the bust, bras ripped, exposing two pairs of pert nipples upon tremendous tits. The Brute who brought them ties each one a wand in place - on screen – and with their hands bound above their heads and pantyhose-d legs securely spread wide to the sides, there’s nothing they can do to silence the deviously undeterred devices… Or to stop their loud squeals escaping from tape gagged lips. Pushing the scaffold from the room to the darker anterior, he leaves them for a while to endure their new reality.
Duration: 16:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Jackie

Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2 Plain City

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long before he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself. The rest of the clip is Summer struggling/twitching in her inescapable tight tape bondage (approx 20 min)
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

Red Wine Goodells

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine

The Interview: Cherie DeVille Araraquara

Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: submissive ,Fingering ,Role Play ,Big Tits ,Hitachi ,Deepthroat ,Dildo ,Blonde ,Orgasm Denial ,Dominatrix
Video language: English
Cherie Deville is an app developer by day and a webcam dominatrix on the side. She meets a prospective employer online for a job interview and fails to leave the meeting before she starts her second gig, domming online. Cherie greets her horny and perverted fans with a filthy show. She liberates her perfect tits and spreads her legs. Her pussy looks so good behind the nude stockings. She gags on a long double-headed dildo, rips her nylons open, and fucks her tight wet pussy. She tells her fans not to cum until she does, making their hard cocks throb and their balls ache. Cherie undulates in pleasure, her eyes roll back in her head, cumming over and over again.
Duration: 29:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Interview: Cherie DeVille

Be My Dolly Still Pond

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Pantyhose, High Heels
A slave agrees to a little game. Dolls don't move, so if the doll moves, the scene is over. If the dolly doesn't move, it get played with. And if you know one fact about Helix, it's that she like to play. Supreme slave discipline is rewarded. Great hands and feet TandD, freeze, manniquin, statue themes. Slave training.
Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4546kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 490.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be My Dolly
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03664 секунды с 9 запросами