View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 03:25 PM   #73426
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Missionary Boys - The Mouth is not for Blasphemy

Missionary Boys - The Mouth is not for Blasphemy

Elder Floyd has been using the lord's name in vain, so his companion, elder Allen, tells president Roderick about his sinful ways. The two are summoned so that elder Floyd is given a proper lesson, but he has lost his trust in his mate, so the president wants them both to change their ways. The authority makes the two missionary boys kneel to swallow his cock, in hopes they learn the sinful nature of their actions. The elders follow Roderick's indications, engaging in a fuck session that will prevent them from behaving improperly again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11401kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Missionary Boys - The Mouth is not for Blasphemy

DeviantOtter Big Ass Muscle And Breed Me Deep Bro

Studio: DeviantOtter
Cast: Devin Totter, Jeremy Spreadums, Jace Chambers

I mean there's not really much more that I can say. That ass speaks for itself. I've fucked around with muscle dudes before, but something new went off in me when he put his hands behind his head and flexed those massive arms. I have always appreciated muscle, but now I think I'm going to be renting muscle dudes just so I can sit on their chest and jerk off while admiring their pits and mass. Glad to know you can still discover new things you enjoy after being a man slut for so many years! So my buddy Jace came up for the holiday weekend with the only intention of throwing some back and chilling by the pool. However, something happens to me when I'm around him, and I turn into a thirsty, cock hungry, submissive bottom. I don't know if it's because he's just such a dude, like all my frat bros from college, or if it's because he'll fuck the living hell out of you with no mercy. Probably a combo of both. Either way, hope you guys watch him tear my ass a new one!

Duration: 31:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5381kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download DeviantOtter Big Ass Muscle And Breed Me Deep Bro

Tickled Twink

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Some may wonder if bareback boys Daniel Bishop and Jacob Dixon have been friends for years because of the flip-flop chemistry between these two smooth twinks. An incredibly intimate 69 starts things off as Jacob playfully attacks Daniel's ticklish stomach. Jacob is the first to receive Daniel's beautifully thick raw cock, moaning as his tight hole is filled to the max. To return the favor Daniel mounts Jacob grinding up and down on his bare shaft. Daniel sprays his boy load all over Jacob's stomach then hops off to finish in the teen boy's mouth.

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download Tickled Twink

Opening up a very fresh hole

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BoysHalfwayHouse

Guys with strong clubs passionately kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking tight asses! Very hot!

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 517.4 MB

Download Opening up a very fresh hole

RawFuckClub Con mi novio nos follamos a un pasivo sumiso

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Cuban_DY, Dimitry Simonit, Milton Escudero

Le dije a un compaero del gimnasio si venir a casa y cuando llegamos le follamos bien el culo con mi novio.

Duration: 22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 404.3 MB

Download RawFuckClub Con mi novio nos follamos a un pasivo sumiso
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03011 секунды с 9 запросами