Old 08-01-2024, 09:05 PM   #21131
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tahoe: Exiled from Dick Mountain pt 1

Tahoe: Exiled from Dick Mountain pt 1

Cast: Kristine ,Dia Zerva ,Amber Keen
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,The Cabin ,slim ,Handler ,Brunette ,Ball Gag ,Blonde
Video language: English

Gracious Amber Keen invites two of her best friends, Dia Zeva and Kristine, to her isolated cabin in Tahoe for a ski week. Things don't go as planned when Dia gets them all thrown off the mountain for getting caught fucking herself on the ski lift. Now that they can't ski they must find alternate ways to entertain themselves.
Amber and Dia immediately get cozy with a home video of Amber getting fucked on The Casting Couch. After watching they decide to invite more guests to join them. Amber makes a quick call to Lochai, asking him to come to the cabin and to bring his toys. Soon all are getting comfortable, and fucked!
Watch what happens when 4 horny woman are snowbound with a perverted rigger.
Part 1 to be continued

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tahoe: Exiled from Dick Mountain pt 1

Red Negligee

It's bed time and the best way to get Johnny to come to bed with me is to put on sexy lingerie. So, I dress myself in my cutest red nightie with red cuban heel stockings, garter belt, panties and gloves. He loves the gloves, so I wear them just for him. Naturally, he comes in the bedroom and assumes I wish to be tied up. Well, he's not wrong! So, I end up in a hogtie with rope on the bed and a black cloth gag in my mouth. I struggle around on the bed for a bit. It's nice being Johnny's little play thing.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

Download Red Negligee

Surprise Visit to the Slave Quarters

Cast: Iona Grace ,Maestro ,Kait Snow ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Athletic ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,master ,Tattoo ,Slave ,switch ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Big Tits
Video language: English

I decide that the girls need a little invasion of their privacy. I wait until it's lights out and then make my way into their room. We barge in with them knowing I was coming, but had no idea what I had planned.
blue had a personal day, so it looks like red is going to get the brunt of it. We grab the Upper Floor slaves and tie them and make them watch as Maestro has his way with red. red starts to get tired, so we grab cox and snow and they take over while red gets punished.

Duration: 33:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Surprise Visit to the Slave Quarters

Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Lauren loves tits. A lot. And she's been eying up the perfect pair of huge mammaries upon her curvaceous MILF lady boss Sandra ever since the silver haired siren employed her as the office secretary. Using feminine charms to convince the company caretaker to assist her in constructing a constriction, the administrator and her manager find themselves duct taped into a sticky predicament upon two chairs, satin shirts straining. The hulking custodian helps himself to more than Lauren bargained for, a grope of the gorgeous globes! He un-buttons their blouses and takes his opportunity to squeeze both the bound babe and buxom broad's bosoms, before leaving Lauren to treat herself to the tremendous tits, by working the tape gag away from her mouth and hopping her chair over to Sandra. Arms pinned behind her back and to her body, Lauren wastes no time in nuzzling her nose between big boobs. She enjoys every curve of her captive, exploring the puppies with her lips and tongue, kissing and licking, not wanting to miss an inch of these marvelous, soft mounds of flesh and pert nipples.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Sandra stands, in an open legged predicament of note, pussy pinned onto a Sybian vibrator upon a purpose built steel device and wooden platform. Silver hair flowing over her shoulders and the red ropes restraining behemoth breasts in a sleek metallic mesh catsuit, leaving no curve to the imagination. A leather corset nips in at her waist, surrounded by another length of rope, drawing the eye towards her wrists bound behind her back, then down those finely covered legs, spread long and wide - not an easy balance in stiletto heels - upon this stage, ankles tethered to steel poles on either side. Moving in close up for the perfect voyeur point of view, as the big-titted MILF captive gets a massive mouth stuffing and generous vetwrap gag; nervously excited she waits for the powerful vibrations. The wait is brief but her endurance is not, as wave after wave of orgasmic bondage pleasure overcomes her, as her knees buckle, sinking her clit deeper against its tormentor until she is left exhausted.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 299.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02251 секунды с 9 запросами