View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 09:34 PM   #21132
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, 'best hurry!' she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her. Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra. The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a TENS pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor

Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

Download HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Raven moans and yelps as I continue to roughly manhandle her. I clasp a hand over her mouth as I slap and grab her tits, and I sometimes use both hands to slap both tits at the same time. I use her crotchrope as a handle to position her as I slap her ass and tits, and I use her hair for the same purpose. After a while, I clamp her nipples with some very intense clamps with a medium sized cowbell attached to each one. I order Raven to dance for me, which she does without hesitation. I order her to ring the bells and she does. Her noises and expressions are priceless. She is told to turn around and shake her ass and then to twerk, and once again she does as she is told. After a while, I return. I grab her by her hair once again and slap her ass with my other hand... this really gets the bells ringing and bouncing around, tugging on her nipples. This goes on for a while, but when I finally stop, it is just to play with Raven's clamped nipples and listen to her delicious moans. I remove the clamps and start binding her thighs. Raven is glassy eyed and giggling, and keeps trying to grab me as I tie her. She mentions that she is a little "sub spacey" and that standing is not easy. I decide to to her thighs and then put her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02383 секунды с 9 запросами