Old 08-01-2024, 09:59 PM   #7721
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Experiment

The Experiment

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Romario Faria
Genres: muscular ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,Handler ,mixed ,brunet ,slim ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English

<em>Most of Cyd Black's Regular update material was used up weeks ago, but then we found this lost project hidden in the vault. So instead of destroying history, we present it.< em>
This was an experiment, a creative thought by Cyd Black, directed by Alan Smithee to bring sex to the Device Bondage formula. Here is a glimpse back in time, to the beginning, to a unique vision that may or may not have led to brilliance. All we can say is that this path shall forever remain unknown. Except the first tentative step, which we present to you today. As one of Cyd's last efforts its value to the membership is priceless.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Experiment

Choked & Ass Fucked

Cast: Mistress Gaia, Mistress Alisha
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal

Once again I'm with my friend mistress Alisha. We have a slave over the bench ready to recieve some strapon training, and he is just waiting to be abused by two beautiful mistresses. Earlier, we couldn't quite make up our minds what we were going to do with our bitch. So we decided he would enjoy the luxury of a good ass fucking training session. I put on my strapon, and a pair of tight sexy black latex gloves and give his ass a warm up with some good slaps. Alisha has a nice surprise for him, she too has a strapon under her dress. So our slut is going to have the privilege of being fucked by both of us. Myself from behind, while he has to open his mouth and suck on Alisha's strapon. As we both get into a nice rythem, It's such fun to hear our bitch squealing. As I fuck his ass harder and harder, Alisha stuffes her strapon further down his throat until he begins choke. What a great variation of sound as he gargles and squealy with every thrust. After a good fucking, we eventually decide our bitch has had enough for now. We allow him the freedom of cleaning the bench, while we go for a coffee and discuss what we will do to him on our return.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1883kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Choked & Ass Fucked
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01626 секунды с 9 запросами