Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Brutal Bondage

Brutal Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

We begin in a simple yet effective hands over the head standing tie. Her clothes are ripped away exposing her sexy body to be tormented. The bondage is manipulated in a way to contort her body and put her in predicament bondage. A crotch rope is added to finish the tie and make Skin completely helpless.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Brutal Bondage

Kaylee

Cast: Kaylee
Genres: Fingering ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Domination ,Blonde ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission
Video language: English

Kaylee is a cute young model new to bondage. She is tied in many different postions for four hours.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 345.1 MB

Download Kaylee

Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound

Pantyhose-d playmates Sandra, Whitney and Lisa had been left to their own devices in the wooden paneled playroom. A cart had taken Lisa's fancy for fun options with her curvy companions, strapped together atop the sturdy steel device she wheels them closer to a power point for plugging in the pulsating pleasure wands pressed into their pussies. The hogtied MILFs - tied by their ponytails - squeal into excruciatingly tight wrap gags and shiver at the vibrations, butts bouncing upon the boarded platform, while Lisa enjoys the scene, and her own marvelous masturbation!

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 360.4 MB

Download Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound

Red Wine

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

Download Red Wine

Sandra Silvers, Private Eye in Peril Part 2

The henchman reappears with a roll of packaging tape. he stands behind the chair-bound MILF and begins to undo the knots in the two cloths cleaving and covering her mouth and keeping her from crying out. Sandra can tell this is no flunky, he's done this before. once the cloths are removed and before she can scream, he shoves the cloth deep in her mouth and cheeks. Her scream is stifled before it can start. Before she has a chance to spit out the rags the tape is on her mouth! then coiled and wrapped around her head and over her Farrah Fawcett hair-do. She struggles and mmphhs, but it is no use. her mind races with all the possibilities of what lies next for her. The henchman returns. His steely face betrays nothing of his intentions. Quickly he is behind her and pushes the objecting captive around the warehouse until she is left facing a dark corner. It is here where she will wait for his associates to begin the next process in her conversion from Private Investigator to plaything.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 449.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Private Eye in Peril Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02993 секунды с 9 запросами