luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fun Size Boys - Anal Ultrasound With Legrand Wolf

Fun Size Boys - Anal Ultrasound With Legrand Wolf

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

I've been fucking little Logan for several months and he's become a well trained bottom, one that's up for almost anything. My assistant, Cole, keeps my appointment book and he knows that, unless there's an emergency, my last appointment should be kept open, and my special boys know that they can call up and make an appointment to stop by anytime. If I can't take care of them, Cole is young, hung, and always looking for a tight hole to breed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8032kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Fun Size Boys - Anal Ultrasound With Legrand Wolf

Zane Anders Flip-Flops Bare with Sebastian Young

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Zane Anders aka Elder Buckley, Jake Tipton, Zarek, Sebastian Young
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos.

Sebastian is content to have Zane down on his rock hard cock as he leans back on the pool steps. Both of these studs have chiseled bods and terrific boners, but their sense of eagerness to explore each other's bodies is the highlight of this pool fling!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 405.4 MB

Download Zane Anders Flip-Flops Bare with Sebastian Young

The boss's birthday

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
Video language: English

It's the boss's birthday and the celebration is in full swing as his harem of Helix hotties gather for the party of the year. Josh Brady and Leo Frost are having a great time together; and, before they know it, Leo finds himself waking up in Brady's brawny arms which, is definitely not a bad place to be! Super twink Frost feels a big breakfast sausage snuggling up to his bubble butt and he's sure Brady and he are both hungry for a morning meal. During a delicious good morning make out session, Leo devours Brady's extra large breakfast burrito before slinking his slender frame around to back his beautiful booty up to Josh's magnificent morning wood.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 991.4 MB

Download The boss's birthday

RFC-Igor Lucios Worshiping Straight Bodybuilders Getting Fucked

Video language: English

I swear, for me this is not a case, we stayed a few times and I never know what his limit is. If I was dating and waiting for my boyfriend to have lunch, I would give him a kiss and not just whisper in his ear.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2332kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 487.4 MB

Download RFC-Igor Lucios Worshiping Straight Bodybuilders Getting Fucked

Ridley Dovarez - Double Doses of Juice

The fucking in this one is unlimited. Each scene is steamy and filled with kissing, licking, and hard ass fucking. These studs no doubt gave it their all in this one!

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5956kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 864.0 MB

Download Ridley Dovarez - Double Doses of Juice
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02779 секунды с 9 запросами