View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 07:52 AM   #18048
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair Munkedal

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Humiliation, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Chastity
Testing out my new vanity chair while getting ready to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. With my slave locked in chastity underneath my ass, I'm wearing a new pink bra and a tight black thong. I'm waiting for my other slave to deliver my new dress that Im going to wear to dinner tonight however he gets on my nerves for taking too long.. Taking selfies in the mirror and going live for my followers. Im amused how good my ass looks from the front in the mirror as i'm bouncing up and down on my slaves face hahaha. Then I start telling my slave what I want to do to him tonight, how I want to start using him as my new ball busting slave for my content. I want to start making money off of humiliating him and kicking him in his balls! I might even invite all my girlfriends over after dinner tonight to kick him too so then he's even more humiliated. Then I tell him how after me and my girlfriends have fun and kick him in his balls my alphas going to fuck me in my bed and he must watch from the corner of my room! Then he has to eat my alphas cum right from the condom. His balls will be so sore from getting kicked earlier then he has to watch me and alpha fuck while he's locked in chastity hahah.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11802kbps
Audio: 377kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair

Chastised Sex Toy Maywood

Cast: Leena Sky
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Chindo, Face Fuck, Dildo, Latex, Smoking
Mistress Leena has had her slave locked in chastity for a while, and as she plays with his locked up cock and balls, she lets him know that he is going to be staying that way for a while. But just because he doesn't get to have any pleasure doesn't mean that she doesn't, which is why he is wearing a chin strapon harness. Leena has her bitch fuck her from several positions, from on his knees to lying on the bed. When the bitch actually makes Leena cum from the strapon fucking, she wipes her pussy juices on her hand and smears them all over his face, laughing as she tells him this is the closest he will ever get to her pussy. Leena banishes the chastised bitch to the corner, waiting on his knees while she enjoys a cigarette and explains how much she enjoys using men as nothing but her sex toys.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 178.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastised Sex Toy

Choked & Ass Fucked Sasabe

Cast: Mistress Gaia, Mistress Alisha
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal
Once again I'm with my friend mistress Alisha. We have a slave over the bench ready to recieve some strapon training, and he is just waiting to be abused by two beautiful mistresses. Earlier, we couldn't quite make up our minds what we were going to do with our bitch. So we decided he would enjoy the luxury of a good ass fucking training session. I put on my strapon, and a pair of tight sexy black latex gloves and give his ass a warm up with some good slaps. Alisha has a nice surprise for him, she too has a strapon under her dress. So our slut is going to have the privilege of being fucked by both of us. Myself from behind, while he has to open his mouth and suck on Alisha's strapon. As we both get into a nice rythem, It's such fun to hear our bitch squealing. As I fuck his ass harder and harder, Alisha stuffes her strapon further down his throat until he begins choke. What a great variation of sound as he gargles and squealy with every thrust. After a good fucking, we eventually decide our bitch has had enough for now. We allow him the freedom of cleaning the bench, while we go for a coffee and discuss what we will do to him on our return.
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1883kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choked & Ass Fucked

The Experiment Kuta

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Romario Faria
Genres: muscular ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,Handler ,mixed ,brunet ,slim ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English
<em>Most of Cyd Black’s Regular update material was used up weeks ago, but then we found this lost project hidden in the vault. So instead of destroying history, we present it.< em>
This was an experiment, a creative thought by Cyd Black, directed by Alan Smithee to bring sex to the Device Bondage formula. Here is a glimpse back in time, to the beginning, to a unique vision that may or may not have led to brilliance. All we can say is that this path shall forever remain unknown. Except the first tentative step, which we present to you today. As one of Cyd’s last efforts its value to the membership is priceless.
Duration: 52:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Experiment

Brat Ass Worship Breckenridge

Cast: Jessi Palmer
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Cunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus
Jessi humiliates her cuck boy slave by making him worship her ass while she gets ready for her date. She taunts him by rubbing her ass all over his face, then making him lick her ass while denying him any pleasure. When she is done abusing his tongue she orders him back in the corner while she leaves for a date.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4391kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 344.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Ass Worship

Old pussy for slave Spring Village

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish
This ebony stallion has got a very special mission prepared for him. Mistress takes him out for a walk in the garden – right to the gate where a scared mature woman is chained to the entrance. Watch her get bound to an X-cross and fucked from behind!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 3:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Old pussy for slave

Cherry Torn's Tea Service and Slave Punishment Bury St Edmunds

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Pussy Eating, Boot Worship, Cock And Ball Torture
It's tea time in the Armory and Pathetic slave Artemis Faux is ready to worship and serve the exquisite FemDomme Mistress Cherry Torn. Restrained in leather bondage, Artemis is prepared for corporal punishment, face sitting, smothering and high heels foot worshipping. Cherry decides to tie her willing slave up for tight rope bondage cock torment before zapping him with electricity and strap-on fucking. Artemis finally pleases his mistress with a dildo gag orgasm all over his pathetic face.
Duration: 58:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 639.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn's Tea Service and Slave Punishment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05204 секунды с 9 запросами