View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 07:52 AM   #18049
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chick with a Dick Newman Lake

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Humiliation, Lingerie
Miss Olivia finds out her boyfriend is a cheating bitch getting his ass fucked by transexuals behind her back. Instead of dumping his sorry ass she makes him reenact exactly how he loves to gets fucked. The only difference is her dick is 10x bigger and always hard and ready to show no mercy pounding a greedy slut-hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6859kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chick with a Dick

Chastity Squirts Cora

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Forced Orgasm, Vibrator, Bondage, Ejaculation, Chastity
It's been a few months since Amazon Goddess Damazonia has let her slave cum. She is feeling extra generous today and allows her chastity slave to release all that built-up semen. There is just one catch...He must stay locked in chastity if he wants to be rewarded with an orgasm.
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Squirts

The Rat Earl Park

Cast: Kate, Valentina Rossi
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Anal
Martin sneaks into ex-girlfriend Valentina's bedroom so he can steal some of her personal items, but before he can get away he hears her coming in and has to hide in the cupboard. Valentina and Kate sit on the bed chatting about how her ex-boyfriend used to cheat on her and she is sad she never got her revenge on him. They hear muffled noises and think they have got rates but when they open the wardrobe door they see it is just one big rat. Valentina pulls him onto the bed and Kate gets him in a karate hold. The girls strip him and hold his legs in the air to expose his asshole. Valentina then fucks him with a buttplug before pushing it all the way into his ass and wanking his cock until he spunks all over himself.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:15
Video: 820x460, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 349.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Rat

Cheaters Eat Feet Thibodaux

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, High Heels, Chastity, Stockings
Katie Kush doesn't want to hear it. Her boyfriend is a sneaky cheater and now he will do anything to fix their relationship, including worshipping her stinky stockinged feet and being locked up in a metal chastity cage. With his hot girlfriend in latex, draven is powerless to resist and must gag on her feet to try and win back her love. Katies love for foot worship is insatiable and she loves feeling him slobber all over her perfect peds. He must learn his new place by being intimate with her toes.
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 788.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheaters Eat Feet

Chin Strap Bitch Sargent

Cast: Belle Noir, Brianna Beach
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Chindo, Dildo, Humiliation
Goddess Brianna and Mistress Belle Noir have put a chin strap dildo on there slave and have made them there chin strap bitch. The Mistress are going to fuck his face to there pleasure and to his humiliation. The Mistresses let him know those pathetic cock and balls he has means nothing to them, Goddess Brianna has attached a ball zapper to him and gives him a good shock to let him know she is serious. Goddess Brianna lets him know he is going to fuck mistress Belle with his chin strap and he better make her cum! Goddess Brianna shocks him as he fucks Mistress belle with his chin strap when he is not doing a good enough job. Mistress Belle likes to see her the slave in pain and it begins to turn her on more. Mistress Belle asks Brianna to keep shocking the slaves because it makes her want to cum. Goddess Brinna turns up the watts on the zapper. Every shock gets Mistress Belle closer and closer to orgasm. Finally Mistress Belle comes to an orgasm all over the slaves face. The Mistresses then force him to the floor for further humiliation. The Mistresses make him kiss there feet as they give him a few more shocks till he is allowed to leave.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 296.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chin Strap Bitch

Brat Bitch Smother Broadview

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings
Jane Wilde may be a young Mistress but she is an extremely cruel tease who loves to make her slave suffer under who delicious ass. Jane is quite the sexual freak who will do anything to make her slave crave to be deep inside her sweet holes. Her slave thought his cock would be sexually used by his Mistress due to it's larger size but that means nothing to a cruel Mistress like Jane. He may have a big dick but that only means it's more fun for her to keep it locked up tight and caged behind steel bars. Jane smothers his face with her young pussy while teasing the fuck out of his caged cock and slapping his poor balls just for fun.
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11284kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Bitch Smother

Choking My Foot Slave Tomsk

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Lezdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Foot Domination
You're beauty, intelligence and cruelty are awesome. I'd like a clip where you make my mother be your foot slave. You're wearing sheer nylons, dark polish on your perfect toes. You make her suck your toes, smell your stinky feet, foot gag her, slap her face with the bottom of your perfect stinky feet. Spit in her face and in the end, you grind your pussy in her face making her your bitch and slave. Use a live slave, prefer a female and be as mean and cruel as possible. Call the slave Mikes Mom or Lynn. Telling me look Mike, I own your mother she is my slave. Suck my toes bitch and lick my feet.
Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 636.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choking My Foot Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04282 секунды с 9 запросами