View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 07:53 AM   #18050
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cheating Girlfriend Slaps & Laugs At Boyfriends Little Cock Hearne

Cast: Anna Joy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Milking, Stockings
I spotted my girlfriend the other night and she was dressed up in the sexiest black dress, black stockings, high heels and her best lingerie. I was quite flattered she had taken so much trouble to make herself look so sexy just for me, until she told me that her fantastic outfit was not for me and she was going out to fuck one of her office colleagues. I was a bit perturbed by this and she told me it was because I have a tiny little cock that is not big enough to satisfy her - just to prove it she yanked off my trousers and underpants and started slapping my poor insulted cock around. If things weren't bad enough, I started to get hard with her rough treatment and hearing about what she was going to do with her new stud that night.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheating Girlfriend Slaps & Laugs At Boyfriends Little Cock

Friendly Force Trecate

Cast: Christina Nelson
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Handjob, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control
What a fun one. One of my favorite guys -- we're friendly enough that I wouldn't even call him a client anymore -- lets me experiment some new reflexology therapy on him -- while fully and thoroughly restrained. Affectionate, relentless, and strangely gentle. Especially considering the intensity of his, uh, gratitude...
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:06
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2082kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 101.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friendly Force

Submissive Cuckolds - Hloe Meally

Cast: Hloe
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Fingering, Oral, Handjob
Playing cards is a risky pastime if you love betting big! Just look at this pathetic nerd – the thug he lost all his money to will come to collect the debt tonight and… Guess what he'll take considering the fact that the nerdie boy is totally broke. He'll take his wife's pussy! Finally! At least, someone with a really hard big cock. The nerd's lady will enjoy taking it in front of her hub's eyes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3939kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 495.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Cuckolds - Hloe

Cheerleader Pegging Gay Test Lyle

Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Handjob
Cheerleader squad captain Kristina has heard a lot of rumors that the squad's only male cheerleader is secretly gay. She decides to confront him about all these rumors but when he denies it she wants to put him to the test. She surprises him with a large dildo she has hidden under her uniform's skirt and starts him off with giving it a blowjob. He protests as he gags on her large cock which causes her to crack up laughing at him. When she moves on to fucking him in the ass with the huge dildo he gets an erection, all the proof she needs that he really IS gay. He begs her to keep this between them but it gives her a great opening to blackmail him into being her little bitch slave. When he promises to do whatever she wants he is caught in her trap. Kristina really goes at it hard, fucking him relentlessly as he moans and begs but the whole time he remains hard. She threatens to tell his secret to the girls on the squad or maybe the guys on the football team so they can use him if they want, causing her cheer boy to plead with her not to say anything. She can only laugh. He is hers now and he better do anything she wants if he doesn't want the whole school to know he is gay.
Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10756kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerleader Pegging Gay Test

Choke on Cock Greensboro

Cast: Shay Sights
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Bondage, Pegging, Anal
Mistress Shay fucks her bitch boy with a massive foot-long cock turning him into the perfect anal whore. She inches Big Red deeper and deeper into each slut-hole until he is completely chocking on the entire dick balls deep like a good slut.
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choke on Cock

Choking To Be Ass Fucked Sudbury

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Oral
Today, I'm with my mistress friend at The House of Sinn. We are going to give this slave a treat, he is going to have a strapon lesson he won't forget. We have him on his knees, and his cock is also in chastity for good measure (pun intended). He is also wearing a collar and leash. This will ensure we can give him a good tugging as we ram our strapons all the way up his ass. To begin, we get him to open his mouth nice and wide while we stuff our strapons to the back of his throat. It's so good seeing him choke. Then it's time to open that ass of his. I am first to give our bitch his treat, as I begin to relentlessly fuck him . My friend slaps him hard and also shoves her strapon into his mouth to shut him up. As we continue to abuse our bitch, it's time to change places as my friend takes over to give him another hard ass fucking. We finish him off by sticking our strapons into his mouth until he chokes. Then to make sure he keeps quiet, we stuff the used condoms along with our black latex gloves into his mouth. As he crawls away to his corner, his muffled gasps for air make us laugh. Seems like our bitch was just choking to be ass fucked.
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 218.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choking To Be Ass Fucked

Chloe Peruses The Stables For A Ballbusting Slave Saint Croix

Cast: Brianna, Chloe, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, High Heels, Chastity
The Brat Princess household has a good selection of slaves in the stables. Chloe wants to pick a good one to ballbust and use as a human toilet. Four slaves have been hooded and lined up for Chloe to select from. Brianna and Natalya help Chloe choose. Each slave has its own strengths and weaknesses, but which one does Chloe want? Chloe settles on a nice fat one. The girls unlock the fat one from chastity. Its body is so big but its penis is so small. Chloe kicks the fat one in the balls several times. Then, Natalya and Brianna get a turn at kicking it. After each girl gets a go, they lock the slave back in chastity and return it to the stables. Chloe congratulates herself for making an excellent choice in her selection.
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10180kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 703.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Peruses The Stables For A Ballbusting Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03977 секунды с 9 запросами