View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 08:30 AM   #1691
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

black friday Jeromesville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, latex
Video language: English
amazing fetish latex show, black and sexy and horny scene. enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 543.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: black friday

Cheaters Eat Feet Ludvika

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, High Heels, Chastity, Stockings
Katie Kush doesn't want to hear it. Her boyfriend is a sneaky cheater and now he will do anything to fix their relationship, including worshipping her stinky stockinged feet and being locked up in a metal chastity cage. With his hot girlfriend in latex, draven is powerless to resist and must gag on her feet to try and win back her love. Katies love for foot worship is insatiable and she loves feeling him slobber all over her perfect peds. He must learn his new place by being intimate with her toes.
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 788.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheaters Eat Feet

Choked & Ass Fucked Schnellville

Cast: Mistress Gaia, Mistress Alisha
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal
Once again I'm with my friend mistress Alisha. We have a slave over the bench ready to recieve some strapon training, and he is just waiting to be abused by two beautiful mistresses. Earlier, we couldn't quite make up our minds what we were going to do with our bitch. So we decided he would enjoy the luxury of a good ass fucking training session. I put on my strapon, and a pair of tight sexy black latex gloves and give his ass a warm up with some good slaps. Alisha has a nice surprise for him, she too has a strapon under her dress. So our slut is going to have the privilege of being fucked by both of us. Myself from behind, while he has to open his mouth and suck on Alisha's strapon. As we both get into a nice rythem, It's such fun to hear our bitch squealing. As I fuck his ass harder and harder, Alisha stuffes her strapon further down his throat until he begins choke. What a great variation of sound as he gargles and squealy with every thrust. After a good fucking, we eventually decide our bitch has had enough for now. We allow him the freedom of cleaning the bench, while we go for a coffee and discuss what we will do to him on our return.
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1883kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choked & Ass Fucked

Choking To Be Ass Fucked Sherman Mills

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Oral
Today, I'm with my mistress friend at The House of Sinn. We are going to give this slave a treat, he is going to have a strapon lesson he won't forget. We have him on his knees, and his cock is also in chastity for good measure (pun intended). He is also wearing a collar and leash. This will ensure we can give him a good tugging as we ram our strapons all the way up his ass. To begin, we get him to open his mouth nice and wide while we stuff our strapons to the back of his throat. It's so good seeing him choke. Then it's time to open that ass of his. I am first to give our bitch his treat, as I begin to relentlessly fuck him . My friend slaps him hard and also shoves her strapon into his mouth to shut him up. As we continue to abuse our bitch, it's time to change places as my friend takes over to give him another hard ass fucking. We finish him off by sticking our strapons into his mouth until he chokes. Then to make sure he keeps quiet, we stuff the used condoms along with our black latex gloves into his mouth. As he crawls away to his corner, his muffled gasps for air make us laugh. Seems like our bitch was just choking to be ass fucked.
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 218.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choking To Be Ass Fucked

Slutty Teen Trained to Serve Orgy by Submissive Anal Queen Kira Noir West Baldwin

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maestro Stefanos ,Joseline Kelly ,Donny Sins ,Kira Noir
Genres: Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave ,slim ,Spanking ,master ,Discipline ,natural boobs ,Nipple Torment
In this conclusion of The Upper Floor’s finest Summer Soiree Orgy, Joseline Kelly has gotten herself in deep trouble. This silly cock slut had promised Aiden that she would do her a favor in exchange for a prompt on the House Rules. Mistress Aiden Starr only ever wants one small favor: to be fist-deep in a whore’s pussy. She starts by flogging Joseline’s beautiful body a bright red, while making her recite the rules over and over again, and then makes the move for Joseline’s cunt. Aiden works her whole fist in that wet, hungry pussy and has Joseline orgasm and scream for the amusement of the guests. Next, Aiden takes a massive dildo to Joseline’s tight pussy, fucking her good and then having her stretch her mouth over a giant cock, creating some quiet for once. Stefanos is concerned that Kira Noir seems to be very focused on getting her holes fucked and is losing her focus on service to the orgy and our esteemed BDSM swinger crowd. Kira is handed a vibrator and told to go give orgasms to at least three guests before she’s allowed any more cock. Stefanos pursues Kira with a flogger to drive the point home on her bright pink ass. Kira readily finds three beautiful women in the crowd being fucked with a fucking machine, engaging in nipple torment, or being held fast by their master while Kira holds the vibrator to their trapped clits. All the guests find Kira very pleasing, and summon Donny over to fuck her pussy before them. Kira holds fast to her duties, drawing one final orgasm out of a guest as she is rammed from behind on all fours by Donny’s massive cock. The party is inspired by Kira, and lights up into all sorts of sexual mischief. Latex submissives take strict canings and suck cock, while one lesbian Mistress hooks her submisive up to a very devious looking suction machine. Mr. Kilt You gets Foxhole stretched out in a tight shibari stress position and takes his time single-tailing her, using her pretty mouth, and edging her towards a painful orgasm. Other guests play in rope suspension, or enthusiasticly fuck on the furniture. Joseline is sent crawling over to fetch Kira and Donny, but Kira shrieks and begs to keep the cock, going so far as to sit on Donny’s dick and push her underling away. Aiden isn’t having any of it, so she calls them both over for a punishment spanking before Kira is to be fucked in the ass and beg for forgiveness from the party goers. Stefanos is secretly pleased that Kira has reconnected with her selfish sluit side, and allows her some orgasms before hauling her off the cock and putting Joseline to the test. Can she gets her tits zapped, resist cumming on that giant cock in her pussy, and recite the rules? Watch to find out.
Duration: 1:14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Teen Trained to Serve Orgy by Submissive Anal Queen Kira Noir

Mona Wales Anally Electrofucks Hot Redhead Barbary Rose! Dyersville

Cast: Mona Wales ,Barbary Rose
Genres: Electrical Play ,Slave ,shaped ,bottom ,Electro Plug ,Tattoo ,switch ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,unshaved
Latex domme mona Wales dominates hot redhead Barbary Rose with electro predicament bondage, finger banging, pussy licking, inverted suspension, face sitting, the cattle prod, a wired butt plug, and an anal electrified dildo fucking!
Duration: 45:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales Anally Electrofucks Hot Redhead Barbary Rose!

Tip The Waiter Holley

Cast: Cherry Morgan, Kylie Rogue
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Pussy Worship
Mistress Cherry Morgan and Goddess Kylie Rogue decided to take a day off from corporal punishment at ClubDom, And get dressed up out of their normal latex and boots and just have a nice day together. They are waiting at a cafe for a couple of cuckolding bitch boys to come and serve them for the day. The cocky male waiter keeps making rude sexual remarks as he practically eats them with his eyes and has made a few passes at them already, when Goddess Kylie says. Listen to me very carefully. Lew is it? I get it you hit on a lot of women here and they fall for your bullshit, but I am going to explain something to you one time and one time only. You have no idea who your fucking with. Me and my friend Cherry would like you to serve us with a smile and proper manners. Be nice and prompt but knock off with the bullshit because we will ruin your fucking day, Pal. Oh, but of course, Madam. Maybe I can give you a little kiss and make up for my rudeness? Just then Mistress Cherry smacks the bitch ass waiter right in the mouth and puts him in a choke lock as Goddess Kylie pulls down his pants and bends the bitch over the table. The ladies notice this ass clown has a pink butt plug shoved up his ass. They start laughing and then tie the slut down bent over the table and grab a couple of sticks and began a brutal caning as they teach this ass-fuck some manners. Mistress Cherry Morgan and Goddess Kylie Rogue decide it's time to further this slut's education on how to have manners and address a woman from this point on. After canning his ass into complete submission they now fuck his man pussy with a huge 15. Mistress Cherry shoves his mouth down till he gags and is drooling all over and tells him to quit crying like bitch or they will fuck him with his own tears. Finally they have the slut bent over the table and Goddess Kylie gapes and stretches his man pussy with her huge strap-on as he begs and pleads for mercy. Mistress Cherry holds him down as Goddess Kylie continues to fuck some sense into this pathetic slut, giving him the ass filling of a lifetime. Now that Goddess Kylie Rogue and Goddess Cherry Morgan have taught that annoying waiter some manners, it's time for their blind date. The boys greet the woman and then are both handed their pink collars and instructed to get on their knees and worship the Goddess's feet, licking and kissing the ladies perfectly manicured toes and massaging their feet like good little cuck puppies should. This date has just started. Goddess Cherry Morgan and Goddess Kylie Rogue have collared these cucky boys and made them lick and worship their feet. They really pour it on thick, teasing them with their beautiful wet, pink, Goddess pussies. They explain that their perfect pussies must be earned and that they will start at the bottom. The Goddesses turn around and shove their asses right into the boys faces. Goddess Kylie Rogue smothers her bitch till he can barely breathe. Laughing, the women take turns grinding and riding these slut boys faces, making sure they lick every inch of their asses. Goddess Cherry Morgan and Kylie Rogue have 12. They make their cuckold dates slather up their cocks so that they can fuck some boy pussy. Goddess Cherry fucks hard and fast, While Goddess Kylie uses more of a deep slow rhythm. The boys are crying out to be fucked harder. The ladies high five each other and laugh. Goddess Cherry comments. What a great day to fuck some man pussy it has been.
Duration: 35:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 786.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tip The Waiter
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11651 секунды с 9 запросами