View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 08:35 AM   #3609
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte! Hickory Grove

Pulling back the curtain Lisa reveals her latest slave to arrive for training; a buxom, silver haired secretary in satin blouse, pencil skirt and heels, secured to a steel frame keeping the curvy captive ready in position for inspection. The corseted captor sets to work. Testing must be done thoroughly, breasts and ass exposed to feel the soft skin and firm flesh, a severe spanking is delivered to test the endurance of the newly acquired MILF. Lisa peels pantyhose down to properly see the rush of red raising on the bottom before her, pleased with the results she delicately kisses each cheek and leaves - after a final few stinging slaps – to prepare the second test for this promising specimen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte!

Chastity Trainer Copper Harbor

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Stockings, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Orgasm Denial, Vibrator
Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud. Of course his chastity will never be coming off so learning to focus isn't an option... its a requirement.
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Trainer

Sandra, Salena, Constance Rush Valley

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Salena, Constance

Secretary Part I Modiin

It's so hard being a secretary for Johnny. I really do try my best. But, today, when I showed up wearing a shiny white blouse, navy blue pin striped skirt, stockings and high heels, I quickly realized I should have had one more cup of coffee. I barely fire up my computer before Johnny takes me to the garage and ties me into a snug chair tie with rope. Then, he puts a lot of duct tape over my mouth. He leaves me there to struggle with my panties and garters showing. I guess his work is more important than mine. Oh yeah, that's right, my job is to look cute and quiet while tied up and gagged. How could I forget? I get tied up at work enough. Well, at least I got that part right. I think my job is secure.
Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part I

Choking My Foot Slave Howardsville

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Lezdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Foot Domination
You're beauty, intelligence and cruelty are awesome. I'd like a clip where you make my mother be your foot slave. You're wearing sheer nylons, dark polish on your perfect toes. You make her suck your toes, smell your stinky feet, foot gag her, slap her face with the bottom of your perfect stinky feet. Spit in her face and in the end, you grind your pussy in her face making her your bitch and slave. Use a live slave, prefer a female and be as mean and cruel as possible. Call the slave Mikes Mom or Lynn. Telling me look Mike, I own your mother she is my slave. Suck my toes bitch and lick my feet.
Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 636.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choking My Foot Slave

Pumping for joy Round Pond

Cast: Jacky Joy, Voodoo
Genres: 1on1, Asslick, Bigtits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum-tits, Doggystyle, Handjob, Lingerie, Shaved, Short (petite), Stockings, Straight, Tattoo, Tittyfuck, White
Video language: English
Jacky had her assistant decorate a room for work. She did not like the decorations and was very angry about the way everything came out. Once the assistant got back, she began yelling at him. She told him the decorations were awful and she told him to take notes on how to fix it. He began taking notes as she was explaining what she wanted changed. He was doodling a drawing of her huge tits as she talked. She looked at the picture and screamed for him to pay attention. Finally, she had enough and stuffed his face in her enormous tits. He was paying attention now. She decided to have some fun with him. She teased him with her luscious curves and colossal tits. She revealed a sexy lingerie outfit under her clothing. She slapped his face around with those giant jugs and hopped on his cock. She got her pussy pounded and got man juice all over those huge tits.
Duration: 31:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumping for joy

Mika Tan, Judas, Lorelei Lee and Elliot Skellington Piedra Blanca

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Elliot Skellington ,Mika Tan ,Judass
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Nylons Stockings ,Slave ,Asian ,Pain ,black hair ,Humiliation ,Feet ,Fingering ,Athletic
Video language: English
Mistress Mika Tan and Lorelei Lee eagerly await a package from the MeninPain warehouse. But when the crate arrives two hours late and two dildos short, the sexy Women take the delivery boys as collateral. Part one of “Special Delivery” has the boys paying for their mistakes with their balls and asses. After being hung upside down and gagged with their own underwear, the Women take turns ass pounding and fucking the boys. And this is only the beginning! Part two we find out how the fucking machine in the crate can keep the Women happy and the men punished all at the same time.
Duration: 38:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mika Tan, Judas, Lorelei Lee and Elliot Skellington
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05115 секунды с 9 запросами