View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 08:36 AM   #3613
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Miss Sally - UK Milf is hottest English Teacher (2024) Altura

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Miss Sally
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English
I got chatting to this sexy teacher during her break, and after introducing myself, she told me her name was Miss Sally and that she comes from the UK. The gorgeous blonde confessed she doesn't earn much, so I offered her some extra cash in exchange for sexual favours. After flashing me her beautiful titties, we found somewhere more secluded where Miss Sally got on her knees and gobbled up my thick dick! Following an incredible blowjob, I gave the filthy slut a few more euros to let me fuck her. Feeling horny, she stuck out her nice ass, and I banged her from behind in doggy, and then the stocking-clad MILF straddled me cowgirl-style. To finish, I pounded Miss Sally’s tight pussy in missionary until she reached orgasm, and then I spunked in her mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5707kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sally - UK Milf is hottest English Teacher (2024)

Brat Bitch Smother Harned

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings
Jane Wilde may be a young Mistress but she is an extremely cruel tease who loves to make her slave suffer under who delicious ass. Jane is quite the sexual freak who will do anything to make her slave crave to be deep inside her sweet holes. Her slave thought his cock would be sexually used by his Mistress due to it's larger size but that means nothing to a cruel Mistress like Jane. He may have a big dick but that only means it's more fun for her to keep it locked up tight and caged behind steel bars. Jane smothers his face with her young pussy while teasing the fuck out of his caged cock and slapping his poor balls just for fun.
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11284kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Bitch Smother

Cherry Torn Dominates and Fucks Foot-Sniffing Pervert Lance Hart Praia

Cast: Cherry Torn, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Bondage, Anal, Pussy Eating, Foot Worship, Handjob
Shoe salesman Lance Hart has no idea what's in store for him at work today. He thinks it's just another day of sneaking sniffs of women's feet as he helps them try on heels. When he assists customer Cherry Torn, Lance can't resist smelling her stocking-clad feet. But Cherry Torn is on to this little foot pervert. She doesn't mind some enthusiastic foot worship as long as she gets to expose Lance for the slut he is. She presses her heels into his erection and makes him worship her shoes and her feet. She strips him of his clothes and blackmails him into fulfilling her every desire. Eager to please, Lance complies and gets to sniff Cherry's feet and heels. Cherry uses her feet to play with Lance's cock and is hardly surprised to see this dirty boy is leaking pre-cum everywhere. She ties Lance up and flogs him all over his chest. She spits on his face and laughs at his pain. Then she slides her cock right into his tight little asshole. Lance loves getting fucked and begs to cum as Cherry pumps her cock in and out of his ass. But no one cums before Cherry! Cherry suspends this slut in the air and uses him to get off over and over again. Lance greedily licks Cherry's hungry cunt as she orgasms. Finally Cherry lets Lance down and puts his cock in her pussy. She rides his cock, keeping Lance right on the edge of cumming. Her juicy ass bounces up and down as she torments him with her sweet cunt. After she's had her fill, she jerks Lance off and he blows his load all over himself. Cherry wipes her feet in his mess and Lance eagerly sucks Cherry's cum-soaked stockings.
Duration: 58:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn Dominates and Fucks Foot-Sniffing Pervert Lance Hart

Cheating Girlfriend Slaps & Laugs At Boyfriends Little Cock Pocono Manor

Cast: Anna Joy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Milking, Stockings
I spotted my girlfriend the other night and she was dressed up in the sexiest black dress, black stockings, high heels and her best lingerie. I was quite flattered she had taken so much trouble to make herself look so sexy just for me, until she told me that her fantastic outfit was not for me and she was going out to fuck one of her office colleagues. I was a bit perturbed by this and she told me it was because I have a tiny little cock that is not big enough to satisfy her - just to prove it she yanked off my trousers and underpants and started slapping my poor insulted cock around. If things weren't bad enough, I started to get hard with her rough treatment and hearing about what she was going to do with her new stud that night.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheating Girlfriend Slaps & Laugs At Boyfriends Little Cock

Silver Dress Part II Sayreville

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part II

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk! Oil Springs

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound Ravena

Pantyhose-d playmates Sandra, Whitney and Lisa had been left to their own devices in the wooden paneled playroom. A cart had taken Lisa’s fancy for fun options with her curvy companions, strapped together atop the sturdy steel device she wheels them closer to a power point for plugging in the pulsating pleasure wands pressed into their pussies… The hogtied MILFs – tied by their ponytails – squeal into excruciatingly tight wrap gags and shiver at the vibrations, butts bouncing upon the boarded platform, while Lisa enjoys the scene, and her own marvelous masturbation!
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 360.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03634 секунды с 9 запросами