View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 09:06 AM   #5568
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chastity Trainer Laporte

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Stockings, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Orgasm Denial, Vibrator
Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud. Of course his chastity will never be coming off so learning to focus isn't an option... its a requirement.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Trainer

Goldie Rush Sledge

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
I know Goldie is capable of getting fucked up and dealing with the pain. I know that she enjoys the suffering while in tight bondage. Having this knowledge makes it easier for me to get in her little head and play my games. The day starts with and and maintains that level of abuse for the entire day. Goldie is used like a cute little piece of meat with her flesh an my stomping ground for whatever I want to do to her.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goldie Rush

Mercy West Crybaby Part 2 Stockville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Crybaby Part 2

Rain Degrey Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade Rhome

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, Hardcore, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
The last time she closed her eyes she saw men viciously taking her. This time, who knows what is coming. Her subconscious has some interesting ideas about what should turn her on.
Duration: 50:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain Degrey Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade

Bella Rossi Bella's Birthday Dahlgren

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Wrapping Bella up isn't enough for her and it sure as hell isn't enough for us. We want to light her up, too. That's why Matt is going to hook up some electrodes to those nice tits of her and start running electricity through her body.
Duration: 49:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 111kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi Bella's Birthday

Tsukino yuria dogma Walnutport

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Dogma
Sexy japanese girls are tied up and hung up. Guys piss on them and fuck them, torture pussies with a vibrator, drip hot wax.
Duration: 2:22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1563kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tsukino yuria dogma

HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic Deadwood

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor
Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03134 секунды с 9 запросами