Old 08-02-2024, 01:42 PM   #802
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cheating Girlfriend Slaps & Laugs At Boyfriends Little Cock Jiexiu

Cast: Anna Joy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Milking, Stockings
I spotted my girlfriend the other night and she was dressed up in the sexiest black dress, black stockings, high heels and her best lingerie. I was quite flattered she had taken so much trouble to make herself look so sexy just for me, until she told me that her fantastic outfit was not for me and she was going out to fuck one of her office colleagues. I was a bit perturbed by this and she told me it was because I have a tiny little cock that is not big enough to satisfy her - just to prove it she yanked off my trousers and underpants and started slapping my poor insulted cock around. If things weren't bad enough, I started to get hard with her rough treatment and hearing about what she was going to do with her new stud that night.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheating Girlfriend Slaps & Laugs At Boyfriends Little Cock

Brat Bitch Smother Tarija

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings
Jane Wilde may be a young Mistress but she is an extremely cruel tease who loves to make her slave suffer under who delicious ass. Jane is quite the sexual freak who will do anything to make her slave crave to be deep inside her sweet holes. Her slave thought his cock would be sexually used by his Mistress due to it's larger size but that means nothing to a cruel Mistress like Jane. He may have a big dick but that only means it's more fun for her to keep it locked up tight and caged behind steel bars. Jane smothers his face with her young pussy while teasing the fuck out of his caged cock and slapping his poor balls just for fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11284kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Bitch Smother

MILF with a tiny body and Huge tits Gangbanged by Co-Workers Rochert

Cast: Ava Addams ,Danny Mountain ,James Deen ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: Kinky ,black hair ,Rough Sex ,Spanking ,Corporal Punishment ,Blowbang ,big dick ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Slapping
Video language: English
Ava Addams is being sexually harassed at the office by her male co-workers and decides to put a stop to it by reporting them to HR. Once they find out this big tittied bitch is a tattletale they lure her back to the office after hours and finally get their chance to grope her giant tits and fuck her tight light pussy and ass. She is bound with telephone cords, and beaten with keyboards until she finally submits and opens her holes up for double penetration. At the end they cum all over her face, bind her in duct tape, and leave her behind for the janitors to find. I wonder what they will do to her?!?
Duration: 1:06:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF with a tiny body and Huge tits Gangbanged by Co-Workers

Fighting Dolls - Beata, Jane Willacoochee

Cast: Beata, Jane
Genres: Femdom, Lesbian, Girls Fight, Wrestling
This is a catfight between two of the mature FD girls, Beata and Jane. The intro first shows Beata talking to Loredana about her next opponent. Afterwards, Jane is interviewwed about her expectations. Both girls feel confident to beat the other. Jane has more experience, but Beata is more muscular and has a clear height and weight advantage. They meet in bra and panties in the living room. This really is a fight, both girls want to win and give their best. Soon the bras are off or do not cover the breasts anymore, later the panties are lost, too. The fight is hard, but not brutal, there is some hair pulling, breast mauling and slapping, but not too much. Both use a variety of holds, including chin pulls, but not many scissors. Today, breast smothers seem to be their weapon of choice and most submissions are made with this hold. The first point (a breast smother) was not counted although there was a clear tap out, so the score shown in the end is not correct (anyway, the winner remains the same). Both girls score with breast smothers, a head scissors and – as the final point – and impressive and sexy SGP / face sit. This fight includes a lot what makes women wrestling interesting: some behavior, fighting spirit, and at some points even eroticism.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8439kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fighting Dolls - Beata, Jane

Octavia red the brat tamer Rumford Center

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Octavia Red is a super sweet sexy slut but she gets real bratty when she’s tied up in bondage. The Pope most certainly has a solution for this kind of behavior and will discipline her back into a trembling submissive mess and give her a thousand mind blowing orgasms at the same time. It’s a blazing hot day at the ranch, 95 degrees outside. Octavia is tied up and sprawled out with her back arched over a big wooden spool while baking in the hot sun. JP starts by slapping her big beautiful tits and tops it off with some stinging hits from the flogger, then wraps his hand tight around her throat. “Choke the neck and get the pussy soaking wet”–that is one of JP’s mottos and sure enough works every time. Octavia’s pussy is dripping wet from all the pain, rope and attention, her lips begin to quiver which only makes JP want to do extremely dirty things to her. He plays with her swollen clit and then adds the vibrator to amp things up a bit and drives her into multiple orgasms. This is a great hot and sweaty start to a day of pushing Octavia’s limits with bondage, torment, and plenty of pleasure. Next, Octavia is standing, tied up and gagged under a gazebo among palm trees blowing in the wind. JP squeezes her tits and sensitive nipples, whips her ass with the flogger, and rubs her pussy until she is weak in the knees and cums. The Pope then adds more rope to the mix and pulls Octavia into a full suspension to expose her holes and take full advantage of the position by fingering her slutty cunt and vibing her clit. She can’t do a thing about it as she drools and vibrates with orgasms. Next Octavia is tied up in a sort of crisscross strapado/predicament bondage position with arms pulled up high behind her back and rope around her neck so if she moves in the just the right or wrong way she won’t be able to breath. JP puts her through it with the crop, nipple pulling, Hitachi, and then applies clothespins to a super sensitive spot on the back of her arms–a method The Pope calls ‘the brat tamer’ because it hurts real bad. All of this makes Octavia extremely sensitive and prone to more intense orgasms. So with constant vibration from the Hitachi and nerve racking breath play, The Pope pushes Octavia over the edge into ecstasy again and again.
Duration: 41:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9688kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Octavia red the brat tamer

The Queen of smelling Piss Iona

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Faceslapped, Lick Cum from Floor, Piss smelling, Piss In Mouth, Rimming
Video language: English
Chris wakes up to find a beautiful girl handcuffed to his kitchen table. Well, that is a rare opportunity to get her trained. Angel starts by learning how to properly deepthroat, then gets a huge facial over her beautiful face. She collects all of the cum in shot glass before she goodies it. She will then head to the bathroom for her first piss smelling session. She will get several mouthfuls of piss and will swallow all of them. Angel will then show us what a good asslicker she is, sticking her tongue all the way in Chris' asshole as a prelude to getting fucked hard and swallowing another batch of cum, this time licking it up straight from the tabletop. This extra action gets her really thirsty, so she asked for her favorite juice - a glass of piss with a some ice and lemon. We can't deny if you ask nicely so we serve her with two full glasses that she chugs down like a pro. There is also a bonus that we won't spoil for you, check it out in the full scene
Duration: 48:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Queen of smelling Piss

Chastity Slut Orgasms Newville

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Vibrator, Ejaculation, Facesitting, Chastity
Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Slut Orgasms

Время генерации страницы 0.03467 секунды с 9 запросами