luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fancy steel chain gang girls

Fancy steel chain gang girls

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel

Shot in the Australian Outback this short film explores the fetish genres of chastity belts, prison, chain gangs, hard labor, bondage and dominance.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4565kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 757.3 MB

Download Fancy steel chain gang girls

Eva Angelina

Cast: Eva Angelina
Genres: Submission ,Domination ,Fingering ,Smoking ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,toned
Video language: English

Hogtied always brings you fresh, hot and young models every month. Eva Angelina's face is as fresh and beautiful as it gets. With a smoking hot, tan and shaved body, Eva takes on Hogtied. We punish Eva with the rope, and she endures, we hit her with floggers, and the cane, and she still endures. We get her to cum over an over, and that was something she was not used to. She has never had orgasms ripped out of her, even after she thought she could take no more. Hogtied is about being helpless and made to orgasm and Eva learned that lesson hard.

Duration: 56:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Eva Angelina

Stephanie gagged for the first time

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Stephanie gagged for the first time

Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Lilly is having another Bondage Dream. This time the same crazy doctor drags her into a basement with her wists bound behind her back. He must have more experiments planned for Lilly. He gropes and manhandles her. He spins her around and smacks her ass, then he lifts her skirt and yanks her panties until they are inside her. Lilly is forced to step out of her panties. He then makes her sit in a chair and then proceeds to rope her at the waist to it. He gropes her tits more, before shoving a big foam white ball in her mouth. He seals it in tightly with clear tape. He then binds her thighs very tightly in 3 places with thin biting twine. He decides the gag isn't good enough, so he wraps an entire roll of vetwrap over the clear tape. Several wraps of stretchy microfoam are then wrapped on top of the vetwrap! He then goes back to work binding her legs to the chair with twine. After some time, he removes all 3 layers of the gag and the ball. She's not to be left ungagged though, Lilly is cleave gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a few wraps of black tape. This is a tight gag as you'll be able to tell by the purple coloring of Lilly's distorted face. The good Doctor then snips off her shirt with the precision of a surgeon, revealing her pretty bra that matched her panties. He proceeds to tie Lilly's upper body with the thin twine. After a bit, the Doctor removes the vetwrap cleave gag and the clip ends.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

St Patricks Day 2018

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

Download St Patricks Day 2018
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03819 секунды с 9 запросами