luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lashes Her first time

Lashes Her first time

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster
Cast: Alix Amour
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippping
Video language: English

Alix Amour is a young, blond, piece of meat making her debut in HELL! Keep an eye on this cunt, you will see a lot more of her in the future, we have no doubt. But before all that, what you need to know is she is truly a cunt, a piece of shit, who absolutely craves torture, degradation, exhibition, and objectification.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18308kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lashes Her first time

HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor

Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

Download HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Amateur model gets humiliated and fucked in a barber shop

Cast: Maggie Mayhem ,Mark Davis
Genres: Sub ,Public ,Vaginal Penetration ,big dick ,Brunette ,Gag ,Pierced Pussy ,Electrical Play ,Ball Gag ,muscular
Video language: English

Please welcome local amateur Molly Mayhem to Public Disgrace. Maggie is now joining the ranks of girls who want their first boy girl on camera sex experience to happen in public while everyone watches. We take Maggie to a barber shop and whore her out to the patrons. She is made to give blowjobs and get fucked by complete strangers while being simultaneously punished with electricity, clamps, and corporal punishment. She gets four loads of cum in her hair and some beautiful marks to remember the day by. I'm sure you will enjoy watching this new girl get fucked and jizzed on, I know everyone in the shop did.

Duration: 1:12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amateur model gets humiliated and fucked in a barber shop

The Pear

PD will make this caged bird sing. claire is stuck in lockdown and her iron bonds are tormenting enough on their own. Having her cunt plugged surely does not make it any better. When PD lets her out of the cage, though, it is so she can serenade him with her screams. she sings when she is whipped, clamped and vibrated and her sexy song is beautiful.
Hooded, she is led out from her cage and bound into a new and more challenging position. she will be a good display piece for PD in the future. she follows commands, sings for him and stays for him; an excellent bondage slut.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

Download The Pear

Sydney Hale

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03612 секунды с 9 запросами