View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 09:22 AM   #2034
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Tijeras

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Blonde Stripper Girl In Hot Anal Scene Clear Brook

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Britney Amber & Jordan Ash
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Blonde, Oil, Blowjob (Pov), Stripper, Big Tits, Ass Worship
Video language: English
If there's one thing Britney Amber knows, it's how to work the pole, so we set her up with a stripper's pole and Jordan Ash's big dick so she could show off all of her best moves. Britney teases us with her big tits and juicy butt before Jordan's dick makes its grand entrance and Britney gives him a super spitty and sloppy blowjob.
Once she's done gagging on his fat cock, Jordan gives her a nice anal pounding, and she rides him until she's cumming hard. Her oiled up big tits bounce as she fucks that fat dick, and then she takes a big facial cumshot with a smile!
Duration: 39:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Stripper Girl In Hot Anal Scene

Chic Mistress Sofi In Leather Pants and High Heels Salley

Cast: Mistress Sofi
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, High Heels, Spitting, Leather
Glam Mistress Sofi in tight leather pants and patent high-heeled shoes trains a slave how to service her legs. The slave knelt before the greatness of the imperious Queen and the first thing Sofi ordered him to was to suck and lick her heel. After the slave showed how he worships the feet of the Goddess, she ordered him to take off her shoes and roughly thrust her foot all the way into the slave's mouth until it stops. As a respite, the slave sucks on his Mistresse's bare heel. But then the Cruel Domina stretches his mouth trying to thrust two of her legs into the slave's mouth at once. Becouse she loved real deep foot gagging humiliation.
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 26054kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chic Mistress Sofi In Leather Pants and High Heels

A Submissive Plaything Rabun Gap

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GhettoGaggers
Genres: Threesome, Rimming, Interracial, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie, Pissing On Mouth
A curvaceous black whore is throat fucked by two white, pulsating cocks. The shafts slam into the back of her throat, gagging her and making her eyes well up with tears. Her tight pussy is then fucked by both men as her body is used for their pleasure. Despite her lack of enthusiasm, she endures the pounding until a hot load of cum fills her insides. But the punishment doesn't stop there as her face is coated in multiple streams of sticky jizz, leaving her completely drenched and covered in shame.
Duration: 1:01:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Submissive Plaything

Daniela Ortiz - The Public Masturbator (2024) Bleiblerville

Cast: Daniela Ortiz
Genres: Gonzo, POV
I caught Daniela Ortiz masturbating in public, so I approached the horny babe and offered her my hard cock! The sexy Colombian flashed me her sweet pussy, and then I followed her to a secluded location where she treated me to an epic blowjob. Once she’d finished gagging on my thick dick, Daniela stuck out her curvy ass and took a doggystyle pounding before bouncing her snatch on me in cowgirl and reverse! Her perky tits looked amazing, and soon after we jumped into the backseat of my car, where the raven-haired beauty sucked me off some more before getting banged in missionary position. Danelia moaned loudly with each thrust as she reached orgasm, and then I pulled out in time to cum all over the total nymph!
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daniela Ortiz - The Public Masturbator (2024)

Digital Sin - My Sexy Little Stepdaughter vol.3 - Scene 4 New Bedford

Studio: Digital Sin
Cast: Tommy Gunn, Layla Love
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, College, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Gagging, Cheating, Stepdaughter, Face Fucking, Cum on Ass, Bubble Butt
Then he put it in! Layla takes 13 inches of Brickzilla missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, piledriver, and doggystyle until he pulls out and cums on her pretty little face.
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 817.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Digital Sin - My Sexy Little Stepdaughter vol.3 - Scene 4

Don't stop, suck! Todos Santos

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lexi Grey
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Dildo
When I fucked her in the mouth, right up to my straps, she had a gag reflex, and long viscous drool came out of her mouth, I don't know what this is connected with, but I got even more excited.
Duration: 45:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't stop, suck!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.32681 секунды с 9 запросами