View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 09:28 AM   #2565
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

London River Orgasm Ludington

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Just when she seemed resigned to the “adjustment” routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Orgasm

Hot Asian, Hard Steel, Brutal Torment, and Extreme Orgasms! Rinard

Cast: Orlando ,Mia Little
Genres: fake boobs ,Latinx ,shaped ,Submission ,switch ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler
Mia arrives fresh and ready to go. We make final adjustments to the devices, and then strap her ass in. Today is going to be her reckoning, and it will come in the form of extreme suffering. First we have her bent over so that her slut holes can be utilized to their potential. Her nipples get the nasty treatment before her pussy is commanded to cum.
Next we put her body on display, front side up and her limbs shackled to the table. Suction is used to torment and make her bits extremely sensitive. Her pussy is stuffed full of a massive dildo, a vibe pressing hard against her helpless clit, and locked into place to ensure she will orgasm as long as we see fit.
In the final scene we have our helpless bondage slut folded in half. Her feet and pussy are exposed and will be punished. She is blindfolded and the torment begins. This time she can’t see it coming, so the anticipation is her worst enemy.
Duration: 1:13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Asian, Hard Steel, Brutal Torment, and Extreme Orgasms!

Double Teamed Poultney

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Teamed

Cock and Ball Torture Drives My Slave Crazy Mark Center

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Handjob, Orgasm Control
One of my favorite methods of torture is confusing a slave's senses by stroking is cock one second and hitting his balls the next. In this video a slave stands naked before me and I jack him off in between kneeing him in the balls. Back and forth I alternate between caressing his cock and smashing his delicate testicles. One moment he's moaning and the next minute he's groaning as I play with his dick only to bash his balls in. Finally, I decide to let the poor bastard cum but only when I say he can. Lubing his cock with my spit I jerk him hard and fast and generously allow him to blow his huge load. When his balls are fully drained I make him lick his mess off of my hand and then kiss my feet. With my slaves, every one of their orgasms comes with a hefty price!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 440.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock and Ball Torture Drives My Slave Crazy

Gal Ritchie: Predicament Bondage, Torment, and Suffering Makes for a Happy Gal Matthews

Cast: Gal Ritchie ,The Pope
Genres: Sadism ,BDSM ,Dildo ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Choking ,Clover Clamps ,Beard
Gal Ritchie is brand spanking new, and has set so many things in motion to be right in thisplace, and exactly at this time. She knew she wanted to shoot for Kink, and put her headdown and did the work that it took to get her here. Well, she’s here, so what is she going to do now;suffer that’s what. Gal starts in a predicament sitting position and held in place with a web ofhemp rope that prevents her from moving at all. She doesn’t know what her ability is yet, sincethis is her first time, so The Pope gets to work finding out what makes this slut scream and moan.Nipple clamps are added, and Gal does not even flinch, so meaner clamps are added to her nipples,and then weights. She is suddenly very timid and quiet, so clover clamps are applied to her outerlabia, and weights are added to that as well. orgasms are what’s going to crack this nut, or so hethinks, but Gal is not going to give up anything without The Pope taking it from her. Next, Gal isput in a brutal tie that has all of her body weight hanging from a few wraps around her waist. Therope is positioned with the intent of making her suffer, so it is placed above her hip bones. Herankles and wrists are pulled one way, and her neck is pulled the other. Orgasms are what havegotten the best reaction out of her so far, so we begin there to loosen her up. The crop hits some ofthe sensitive areas before using a dildo to fuck her throat and pussy to get some squirtingorgasms. In the final position, Gal is bent over a sodden horse and stretched out. She is floggedand vibed until her eyes roll back into her head. Gal is going to need more work to get her to openup fully for us, and The Pope has already made plans to bring her back for round 2.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gal Ritchie: Predicament Bondage, Torment, and Suffering Makes for a Happy Gal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02490 секунды с 9 запросами