View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 10:00 AM   #2739
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cory Chase - Summer Anal Vacation Yemen

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: Hardcore, Big Tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Big Dick, Ass to mouth, P.O.V., Cum swallow, Blonde, Mature & Milf, Open Mouth, Facial, Ass, Cumshot, Stockings, Straight, Stepmom, Family Roleplay
Video language: English
I (Cory Chase) took my step-son, Luke Longly, on an end-of-summer vacation trip. The truth is, I have to confess something to him and I figured that taking him on vacation would soften the blow. I ask Luke to sit down on the bed and I finally tell him that his father and I are going to be divorcing. 'Your father said that I don't put out enough! I want to prove to him that I do put out though. Maybe you and I can have sex and film it!' I suggest. I'm wearing a dark green dress that I quickly strip out of. Once I am completely naked, outside of my nude thigh high stockings, I sit down on the bed, and I ask Luke to join me. I pull his hard cock out from under his pants and I start to give him a blowjob. Then I climb on top of him and I start to ride his cock in the cowgirl position. A few minutes later, I switch holes and I ride his cock with my ass hole! I lie down on the bed in the missionary position next, and he goes back and forth between fucking my pussy and my ass. I move into the doggystyle position next, and he fucks both of my holes from behind. I lick his cock clean, and then I ride his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. He continues to fuck my ass and my pussy, back and forth, until he is ready to cum. Then, he jerks his cock off into my mouth and all over my face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5092kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cory Chase - Summer Anal Vacation

Naughty Blonde Knocking On His Door Weesp

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Erica Fontes & Pablo Ferrari
Genres: Latina, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Blowjob (Pov), Cowgirl (Pov), Missionary (Pov), Tittyfuck (Pov), Spanish
Erica Fontes is traveling the world, surfing couches and sucking cocks. Her latest conquest is Pablo Ferrari, who can hardly believe his luck when he sees the sexy blonde slut show up at his door!
She sets herself up on his couch and starts rubbing her titties, moaning with pleasure as Pablo's cock gets rock hard. She sucks his big dick and then rides it, taking Pablo's dick deep in her tight pussy in every position.
Erica takes that big dick and titty fucks it until Pablo blows a huge cumshot all over her big fake tits!
Duration: 38:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Blonde Knocking On His Door

Clea Gaultier, Charlotte Lapiedra & Bebe Lola (Teen Honey Trap) Grannis

Cast: Clea Gaultier, Charlotte Lapiedra, Bebe Lola
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Gonzo ,Hardcore, All Sex, Couples, Straight ,Foursome
Three stunning women, Clea Gaultier from France, and the Spanish beauties Charlotte Lapiedra and Bebe Lola, enter the sauna to find Jimmy Bud already there, his towel barely concealing his erection. As the temperature rises in the steamy room, so does the passion between them! The ladies drop their towels, revealing their flawless bodies, and engage in sensual kisses, their hands exploring every curve. They take turns pleasuring Jimmy, their mouths and tongues driving him wild with desire. The intensity escalates as they ride him in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, their hips moving with fervor. The steamy encounter reaches its peak as Jimmy releases his hot load all over their big tits.
Duration: 49:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7092kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clea Gaultier, Charlotte Lapiedra & Bebe Lola (Teen Honey Trap)

Annabel Redd - What Are You Going To Do About It FullHD 1080p Lennox

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Annabel Redd
Annabel Redd has been longing for her roommate Van Wylde for a long time now. Her new year’s resolution is that she’s going to seduce him. She begins her campaign by wearing increasingly skimpy clothes around the house that really show off her breasts and bottom. If her thong is sheer enough to put her trimmed mound on display too, so much the better.As Van starts to see his buxom roomie in an increasingly sexy light, he tries to be a gentleman. His strength can only take him so far, especially as Annabel’s patience wears thin. Annabel eventually waits until she sees Van walking around the house with a laundry basket through her open door. Popping her boobs out of her shirt, she puts herself on her knees with her ass facing the door.Van sees Annabel in bed and tries to ask if he can help her with something, but he’s hit with the full frontal view when she turns around to talk to him. As Van tries to have a talk with Annabel about her clothing (or lack thereof), Annabel takes the initiative to push her breasts into her roomie’s hands. Leaning her face close to Van’s, she tells him that he can do something about it, like fuck her.By the time Annabel is done talking she has Van’s hardon in her hand to stroke him off. How can he say no to that kind of an invitation? Leaning back, Annabel relieves herself of her thong and lets Van go to work on her creamy pussy with his tongue as they forge a new roommate relationship that includes plenty of benefits. Her hands kneading her tits, Annabel lets her head fall from side to side as she soaks in the pleasure of the moment. When Van sticks it in to give her her first climax of the afternoon, Annabel can’t help but moan long and loud.Getting Van on his back, Annabel finally gets her mouth full of his hard cock just like she’s been dreaming of. She sucks her own juices from his dick, going to town in a deep throat BJ that has been her dreams. When she gets her tits into the act, Van gets to enjoy the full of a titty fuck between those two sweater puppies.Keeping Van on his back so she can remain in charge, Annabel straddles her roomie’s hips and sinks down onto his erection in cowgirl. That lets her lean in to drop kisses on Van’s lips and gives him full access to rub her boobs. When Annabel climbs off the D, it is to get on her hands and knees for a doggy style pussy pounding that’s rough, fast, and oh so satisfying.When Annabel rolls onto her back so that Van can once again sink balls deep into that creamy twat, her moans are a loud indication he’s hitting all the right spots. She’s so vocal that there’s no question when she’s been fully sated. Van is keen to cum, too, so he pulls out and aims for the shelf of Annabel’s breasts and her open mouth. Cum covered and smiling, Annabel knows that their roommate relationship is going to be much more satisfying going forward.Show more
Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6339kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annabel Redd - What Are You Going To Do About It FullHD 1080p

Perfect Body Milf Cory Chase Pounded By Huge BBC Sabana Yegua

Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: Interracial, Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Creampie, Big Dick, Pussy to mouth, Blonde, Mature & Milf, Ass, Black, Cunilingus, Stockings, Reality, BBC
'Okay, honey, why don't you sit right here?' I (Cory Chase) tell my step-son, Luke, as I point to a chair in the corner of the room. I tell Luke to grab my video camera and I have him start to record me. 'Hi honey! You tell me that I don't put out enough, so I wanted to show you something...' I say to the camera. Then, I walk off camera for a second, and I come back with a man named Jonathan Jordan who has a BBC! I throw my green bathrobe down to the ground, revealing matching green lingerie. 'You're going to watch Jonathon fuck me with his BBC! Oh, and by the way, I also just fucked your son!' I say to my soon-to-be-ex-husband, through the camera lens. I have Jonathon lie down on the bed, and then I pull his pants off. I start to give his BBC a blowjob. His cock is SO huge, that I can barely fit my mouth around it! I stroke his cock with my hands at the same time that I use my mouth. I sit on his BBC in the reverse cowgirl position and I ride his huge cock with my pussy, while Luke is still sitting in the corner recording. I move into the regular cowgirl position and I keep bouncing up and down on his huge cock! A few moments later, I move into the doggystyle position and Jonathon fucks my pussy from behind. I lie down in the missionary position and he continues to fuck my pussy from behind. When he is ready to cum, he explodes inside of my pussy! Then we watch his cum drip out of my pussy...! I look straight into the camera and I tell my soon-to-be-ex-husband 'I enjoyed that one A lot!' and then I burst out laughing.
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps

File size: 981.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Body Milf Cory Chase Pounded By Huge BBC

House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest Culp Creek

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maestro Stefanos ,Ana Foxxx ,Chloe Cherry ,Donny Sins
Genres: Role Play ,Latex ,Blonde ,slim ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Stocks ,Anal
In our final installment of the Halloween Sadists Ball, Governess Ana Foxxx is up for some serious discipline at the hands of busty Governess Aiden Starr. Ana has been a sloppy, cum-hungry slut, unable to hold her position, ask for her orgasms, remember the rules, and what’s worse is that her uniform is already shredded. Aiden stares with sadistic disdain at Ana’s bare feet poking through her torn stockings while Ana wiggles nervously in her tight shibari frog tie. The guests look on with much pleasure as Aiden lectures Ana about the importance of her uniform and offers her a new pair of red and black, submissive-issue stockings… at a price. Ana’s torn pantyhose are stripped away, leaving her tender toes vulnerable to cropping and shocks with a zapper. Ana squeals and apologizes, but Aiden moves on to her pert nipples, pinching and biting them until they are swollen and covered with vicious teeth marks. Aiden then applies some brutal metal clamps to both Ana’s nipples and labia, pulling them tightly in her hands and she teaches Ana the house rules one final time. Every orgasm Ana will have from here out will only come when she has recited the rules and has a clamp pulled off of her tender bits. Ana screams and sweats through her punishment, and eventually succeeds in delivering her recitation through the suffering painful punishment orgasms. The crowd cheers and claps as she collapses with a new pair of stockings. The party goers find themselves horny from this display and begin working each other over. One latex submissive endures a hard flogging and anal hook, while another submissive is locked in stocks and made to take a strict caning with a metal rod as swingers fuck each other and look on. Gorgeous women are tied and spanked heavily, while others suck cock and take a paddling while having their nipples clamped together in a painful daisy chain. A beautiful femme domme teases her man with a bound face sitting session, and others beg for orgasms from a hitachi as their asses and thighs are beaten red. Stefanos is perturbed to find that Ana has earned her red and black stockings before senior submissive Chloe Cherry. He bring Chloe over and demands that she find her stockings among the crowd while her pursues her with a zapper, and our guest of honor Donny Sins takes her pussy and mouth for fucking. Chloe is a sweet and desperate mess as she crawls through the party, begging for her uniform, finding sadist female party-goers who will give her each garment at a price. Her tits are clamped with wooden pins and she is given a glass to hold on a silver tray and told not to drop it, as Donny rails her from behind. Ana is a crafty little whore, and crawls over to steal the cock, almost sending Chloe’s tray crashing to the ground. But Chloe holds tight and manages to keep the dick and her new uniform. Ana is sent to service Donny in an intense reverse cowgirl to earn her collar, but it is Chloe who comes out victorious with a rousing anal fuck, coaxing the cum from Donny and orgasming to the admiring cheers of an impressed party.
Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest

Step Son's Bully Vol 2 Grand View

Studio: Taboo Heat
Cast: Cory Chase, Luke Longly, Amiee Cambridge
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Threesome, Masturbation, Anal, Fingering, Milf, 69, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob
Luke Longly notices a MILF named Amiee Cambridge standing outside of his front door, so he quickly rushes over to open the door for her. Amiee is wearing a green crop top with tiny jean shorts. 'What are you doing here? You're Aiden's step-mom,' he exclaims. Amiee explains how her step-son is coming home from school every day, all messed up, and he said that Luke was the one who was bullying him! Amiee walks inside of Luke's house with him, because she is determined to come up with an arrangement to get her step-son to stop being bullied. Luke tells her that she has to strip naked before entering his home, so that's what she does. Once she is naked, she gets down on her knees and she starts to suck Luke's cock. Now that his cock is hard, he finally allows her inside of the house. They walk over to the living room couch, and Amiee sits down on the edge of the couch so Luke can still fuck her. He walks over to the couch and he starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. He continues to fuck her pussy in this position, until he cums deep inside of her pussy...
Amiee is wearing a blue and yellow floral dress as she walks into Luke's living room to discuss the fact that her step-son is still getting bullied at school. 'You're supposed to be naked,' Luke reminds her. Amiee quickly takes off her white high heels and then she strips out of her dress. They start discussing the situation with their step-son's, while Amiee moves into the doggystyle position for Luke. He starts to fuck her pussy from behind, since this is part of their agreement to get his step-son to stop bullying her step-son. She flips over on to her back and he continues to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. She moves back into the doggystyle position and her moans become louder and louder. He keeps fucking her pussy until he cums deep inside of her again...
'My step-son is still getting bullied! He's coming home with bruises all over him!,' Amiee yells at Luke. 'I've been doing some research and I found out who the other bully was,' Luke tells her. 'Well, I guess you deserve to be rewarded then,' Amiee exclaims, as she pulls her pink crop top over her head and she pulls her jean shorts down to the ground. Once Amiee is completely naked, she sits down on the edge of the living room couch. She starts to gently finger her own pussy in front of Luke while he watches. 'Can I suck your cock?' Amiee asks him. 'Of course!' Luke responds. Amiee gets down on her knees in front of him and she starts to give him a blowjob. Once his cock is hard, he starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. Amiee is about to cum when Luke pulls his cock out of her, teasing her and keeping her on edge. Luke starts to fuck Amiee's pussy in the doggystyle position next, and he finally allows her to cum on his cock! He continues to fuck Amiee harder and harder, until he is ready to cum. Then, he jerks his cock off all over her face!
Amiee Cambridge and Cory Chase walk together into Cory's bedroom, where Cory questions what Amiee is doing naked inside of her home! 'Luke and I have a contract. I have to be naked any time I am over here. It's part of our arrangement so he will stop bullying my step-son,' Amiee explains to Cory. Cory starts to get turned on by this story, so she leans in to kiss Amiee on the mouth. Cory starts to lick and suck Amiee's nipples, while she's still telling the story about the school bullies. Amiee helps Cory strip out of her blouse and skirt, so she can be completely naked just like Amiee already is! The two MILF's continue to kiss each other, until they move into the 69 position. They eat each other's pussies out at the same time and they both seem to be loving every minute of it!
Luke Longly walks into the room and he wants to join them! He gets behind Cory Chase and he starts to fuck Cory's pussy from behind, while Cory is simultaneously eating Amiee Cambridge's pussy out at the same time. Cory lies down in the missionary position and Amiee licks her nipples while Luke fucks Cory's pussy. Amiee and Cory both suck Luke's cock, and then Cory climbs on top and rides Luke in the cowgirl position. Cory starts to suck on Amiee's nipples while Luke fucks Cory's pussy. He sticks his cock in Cory's ass and pussy, back and forth, until he is ready to cum. Then, he explodes deep inside of Cory's pussy and they watch the cum drip out...
Duration: 1:14:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4970kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step Son's Bully Vol 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05102 секунды с 9 запросами