luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Alexa Wild's Double Vaginal Public Humiliation

Alexa Wild's Double Vaginal Public Humiliation

Cast: Fetish Liza ,RAM ,Alexa Wild
Video language: English

Perky blonde slave girl Alexa Wild's first time on Public Disgrace! This gorgeous slut was hand picked to service the streets and bars of Budapest. First things first with this whore is a brutal corporal punishment and electric play with zappers. Then we parade this bright red ass and perfect tits around a crowded public park for all to gawk at and photograph! After the cops show up we take this eager hole to a crowded pub and let the patrons have at her. She takes it in all her holes and even offers up an epic DOUBLE VAGINAL after being FISTED! This horny slut then gets drenched in cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alexa Wild's Double Vaginal Public Humiliation

Petite Bondage Slut

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Gabriella is a feisty little brat that likes to see what she can get away with. Once in bondage, she maintains the brattiness, which inspires The Pope to unleash his sadistic torment. The bondage keeps her helpless all day as she suffers through hours of punishment. The reward is the same for all of the whores, but this one seems to need it more today. She will allow almost anything to happen just to get an orgasm.

Duration: 48:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Petite Bondage Slut

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Dirty Chai Filthy Penance

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping

In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Chai Filthy Penance

Shiney Blue Lingerie

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Shiney Blue Lingerie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04316 секунды с 9 запросами