Old 08-03-2024, 01:56 PM   #804
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

City of Sin: Entitled John Brought Down a Peg Latonia

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Arabelle Raphael, Lance Hart, Ana Foxxx
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Strapon, Pegging
Classic tale of the helpless hooker? Another boring narrative that starts with a lady in distress? Fuck no. This is the truth. The real story of the City of Sin and its reigning princesses, the gloriously divine Lorelei Lee, Ana Foxxx, and newest Divine Bitch, Arabelle Raphael. When entitled john, Lance Hart, tries to take advantage of these three seemingly disadvantaged tricks, he gets an unforgettable taste of the power and strength of women. Three women, to be exact. Three ruthless, gorgeous women. After poor Mr. Hart grabs Arabelle, thinking he can intimidate this glorious and powerful woman with a little tip of the hat, some harsh words, and a stack of pitiful ones, she calls over her friends, Lorelei and Ana to help teach this entitled boy a lesson in masculinity. Lesson One: pain. Our pitiable john is flogged repeatedly from all sides, humiliated and beaten down, made to worship the hard working, sweaty feet of the very women he thought himself better than. Lorelei, Arabelle, and Ana pull his chest hair until he screams, laughing mercilessly at his sad, pathetic cries and the pre-cum dribbling from his lonely dick. Smothering, blindfolds, and face slapping drive this lesson home! Lesson Two: taking cock. The only way to bring entitled men down a peg is - you guessed it - pegging. All three of these gorgeous, powerful women arm themselves with a cock, each one burying dicks thicker than Lance's own deep inside his muscled body - a mere facade meant to shield the soft and snivelling manliness that hides within. Unable to escape the powerful clutches and scathing taunts of Ana, Arabelle, and Lorelei, our john takes the lesson hard and fast, pausing only to suck his own filth off of each divine cock. Lesson Three: just a toy. That's right. You're just a toy. A toy to be used by women more powerful than you. And when these three powerful women cum again and again, smothering Lance as he devours the delicious flavors that orgasm has scented their heavenly cunts, it becomes clear: his cock is a dildo. A dildo that Lorelei, Arabelle, and Ana use to bring themselves the infinite pleasures that such entitled johns cannot. Lesson learned? We'll have to wait to see what The Queen of City of Sin has to say about that…
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: City of Sin: Entitled John Brought Down a Peg

Best Of Europe: Unbelievably Hot Valentina Blue!!!! TelSiai

Cast: Valentina Blue
Genres: Blonde ,Rough Sex ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Pet Play ,Slapping ,Blowjob ,Discipline ,Bondage ,Redhead
Video language: English
Please welcome yet another scorching hot bondage virgin to Public Disgrace. Just when you think we couldn’t possibly find a hotter European babe to fuck on the streets, we give you someone like Valentina Blue, who is just off the charts gorgeous. Valentina was a complete bondage virgin when we found her, never been tied up, never had sex in public, a sweet and innocent girl, until we get our hands on her!!! It quickly becomes apparent that while she is new to all this, Valentina craves the public exposure and bondage that we dish out. She follows every order she is given, from sucking cock on a public bus, to getting pounded by big black cock on the side of a busy street, to taking two loads of cum on her face while people stop to stare. Join now to see her in action!
Duration: 48:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Of Europe: Unbelievably Hot Valentina Blue!!!!

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Carver

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2 Middle Amana

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Adira Allure - Asshole Shelters A Big One (2024) Barnhart

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Adira Allure
Genres: Interracial, Anal
It's tough running a cat rescue. It truly is a 24 hour a day job. When Adira Allure inherited the business she knew it was going to be quite the responsibility but she had no idea she would have no time for anything else. Delivery man Chocolate God points out to Adira she spends so much time taking care of all these pussies who's taking care of her pussy? Now that's a good question. Chocolate shows her he has the answer when he pulls out a massive cock. Adira goes wild like the ravenous babe she is as she gets down and nasty slurping away to quench her ravenous appetite. Her dripping and slopping cunt hole needs that big cock buried balls deep in her and fast. Sliding in faster than a smash and grab at the Topanga Mall, Chocolate soon finds his balls slapping against her dewey moist opening. It's a cruise down thunder highway as he pulverizes her snapper and gets ready to pry open her spoke wheel. Sliding his monster one eyed orgasm maker into her fudge factory she yelps with delight. Now this is what Adira needs to snap her back alertness - a good hard old fashioning bibilical ass wrecking. Anus a gaping and clit a twitching Adira rides long and hard into that night with that sweet pole up her asshole.
Duration: 30:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8339kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adira Allure - Asshole Shelters A Big One (2024)

The Cheating Wife: Francesca Le Brutally Punished with Rough Sex and Bondage! Harlem Springs

Cast: Francesca Le ,Mark Wood
Genres: Blowjob ,Domination ,Brunette ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex ,shaped ,Spanking ,Slapping ,toned
Francesca Le’s husband comes home early from a business trip to find her sleeping with another man. Infuriated by her infidelity, he makes her suffer from punishment involving manhandling, spanking, face slapping, rough blowjob and aggressive sex. Then she is tied up in the basement where he can keep an eye on her at all times. Francesca begs for forgiveness as she gets fucked in the ass while in bondage and at the mercy of her vengeful and sadistic husband! This is the only scene you will see the drop gorgeous Francesca Le in bondage and pushed to her limits with real life husband Mark Wood!
Duration: 1:01:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cheating Wife: Francesca Le Brutally Punished with Rough Sex and Bondage!

Taylor's Test - Part 3 Forbestown

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04149 секунды с 9 запросами